### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You definitely look a little beat down out from self-abuse and alcoholism, but if you move back to the states I'll take good care of my little man.

P.S. you are trying too hard to make a muscle in that picture

Last edited:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
rrm28MJ.jpg

If you think he’s trying hard

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I guess even Kronos must have an IT department.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
lol karou would leave nothing left of LoneSage besides blood and bone stumps

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
rrm28MJ.jpg

If you think he’s trying hard

How much do you charge for ad space? I'd like to run an ad campaign for my YouTube jam on that forehead of yours.

Karou could make a jacket out of all the skin on that five-head.

Took me way longer than it should have to figure out what a five-head is.

Or at least get him back to the States.

I think he has the means to come back. He just doesn't, probably out of shame. Like if he had just gone over there to teach engrish for like a year, then no one would bat an eye ("he's just sowing his wild oats before he settles down with a career & family"). But he's been gone as long as he has because he's shirking his responsibilities as grown ass man in western society, and at this point that's obvious to everyone in the Sage family. Why do you think his mom sold all his video games without even asking? Because she doesn't even have a son. She doesn't remember who left all that shit in her house to begin with.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I think he has the means to come back. He just doesn't, probably out of shame. Like if he had just gone over there to teach engrish for like a year, then no one would bat an eye ("he's just sowing his wild oats before he settles down with a career & family"). But he's been gone as long as he has because he's shirking his responsibilities as grown ass man in western society, and at this point that's obvious to everyone in the Sage family. Why do you think his mom sold all his video games without even asking? Because she doesn't even have a son. She doesn't remember who left all that shit in her house to begin with.

lmbo goddamn bro feel free to redact this because it's 2real4me

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Why do you think his mom sold all his video games without even asking? Because she doesn't even have a son. She doesn't remember who left all that shit in her house to begin with.

Or, the kinder view might be that by selling his AES and games, Sage’s mum thought it would force him to join adulthood.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I don't think she even sold them off. She just gave them to some guy who moved a bunch of useless shit to the shed in the back yard.

Why you guys gotta bring this up, shit

You post this yet you are bewildered why I would think you are scum

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
looks like you are further out of the city this time
keep up or shut up, Maybe? Also very creepy suggestion especially toward someone I am pretty sure we keep this thread ''decent''

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I don't even know who that kid is. Turned around and there he was photo bombing!
this explanation also works for hwen the cops find a dead hooker or stripper in your trunk. Citation and deal with it in a few months

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
well i mean if you get out of your car thinking that you have nothing to hide, and you open your trunk and there's some dead bitch you don't recognize.... that's some metaphorical cousin to "photo bombing" i guess

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Greets from Santorini, on holiday here for a week.

9E249C96-9C0F-479C-BB43-F6128D03C70E.jpeg

5C4F3A1D-D1DF-40FA-9A30-861C8071B25C.jpeg

Last edited: