### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Boy, it's a good thing you had him on "ignore."

Boy, it's a good thing he has sycophants like you to jerk him off! From the sound of it, my hands would be tired...

Come into the other thread so we don't pollute this one further, ya fuck. :)

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Filthy is a good guy. One of the funniest on the forums.

...but the lapdog routine is cringy.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I won't apologize for being loyal to a friend.

Fair enough. I recall DZ saying something similar.

You don't want to look like a tard by association though.

I imagine EG in person is great. But on here, his mighter than thou attitude is grating as fuck. Everyone's had enough.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
PM not received, nugget.

I've had your stupid ass on ignore for a long time for this very reason. :)

Post it out in the open, you cowardly fuck.

EDIT: As to not further derail this thread, I'll make one in the war room.
Here's the PM douche.

ElectricGrave said:
Hey asshole, I'm not gonna go chasing rainbows for you but I do remember the when HeavyMachineGun bitched about a trade we made in the middle of winter while the state I was in had a nasty snowstorm going for days. You like the judas fuck that you are decided to side with him, saying that I should have done something better, as if I had a control on the situation, you should already know this from previous experience and because no one has ever accussed me of anything shady.

One thing is being personal and bickering like your usual self but talking crap about my market dealings is not right so fuck you.

Edit:Lying douchefucks always jumping on some bandwagon rather than being factual.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Here's the PM douche.

Edit:Lying douchefucks always jumping on some bandwagon rather than being factual.

We were never friends and I never owed you anything, so I still don't know what the fuck you're going on about.

I'm still gonna stand by that decision too... if the weather was shitty why did you initiate a fucking trade, ya retard?

Also, fuck you for what you did to cdamm, who I consider a real friend who I talk to in real life. You're a terrible person who has no room to talk about anything.

I'm done posting in this thread, come to the war room where this belongs.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Agreed. Back OT, I recently got to spend some time by the pool #HAWT

My-Strange-Addiction-Masker-Doll-Suit.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We were never friends and I never owed you anything, so I still don't know what the fuck you're going on about.

I'm still gonna stand by that decision too... if the weather was shitty why did you initiate a fucking trade, ya retard?

Also, fuck you for what you did to cdamm, who I consider a real friend who I talk to in real life. You're a terrible person who has no room to talk about anything.

I'm done posting in this thread, come to the war room where this belongs.

So I'm a meteorologist now, this fucken guy. You're an idiot and I'm done with your crap. Keep your shit thread, I said all I had to say about the matter.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
GENTLEMEN...
We already have a judas on this board
and that would be j.max

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
1357495972422.gif