Portrait and Conceptual Art Thread

lifehand

n00b
Hello there,

I recently posted a thread up here on the game I am currently developing along with my team. A lot has happen since that 4 months have passed and now I have some portraits and other conceptual art that I will be posting up here to get some feedback. I encourage constructive criticism please, but I know we all here are pretty laid back and nice.

A little about the game: Currently the game is a 2d fighter at its roots with a lot of twists on the genre that will hopefully re-invent the way we see fighters today. Then again that's what every developer says right? Well I guess were just going to have to wait and see how you all like the system and then decide if it re-invents it HA! I can not give you the name of the game currently because well I am currently having a difficult time getting all the legalities out of the way, but I assure I will announce the name once its set in stone.

Anyways, shall we start?

First up, Mr. Dominic Huron.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb408/liquidchildren1/?action=view&current=Dom12.jpg

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
concept art doesn't mean dick, as proven by epic mickey

lifehand

n00b
Your correct on that dude, but I am just showing a little preview of what we have been working on lately and such. Game play will be up here as well. Thank you for looking though.

lifehand

n00b
I was wondering if maybe I put this thread in the correct spot? I will rename it shortly then.

Curt

apostate
If your mastery of Game Development is anywhere near your skill with a Bulletin Board. Then we are in for a treat.

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I was wondering if maybe I put this thread in the correct spot? I will rename it shortly then.
I'd recommend putting it in the Creative section; a mod can probably help you out there. I'll be curious to see more of the designs when you get them posted.