portable neo geo

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
The other day i was thinking of the supaboy (a portable snes), and it would be cool if there was a portable neo geo that would play mvs/aes carts and how big it would be. would you buy a portable neo geo?

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
As interesting as it sounds, there's nothing portable about an MVS cart.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
The other day i was thinking of the supaboy (a portable snes), and it would be cool if there was a portable neo geo that would play mvs/aes carts and how big it would be. would you buy a portable neo geo?

Are you 12 or are you just stoned?

Seriously, just stop.

EDIT: You don't even have a Neo.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
You want the ultimate portable neo get the Neo Geo X and witness the rebirth, don't even pretend the neo should be on the same level as the supaboy son.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
You want the ultimate portable neo get the Neo Geo X and witness the rebirth, don't even pretend the neo should be on the same level as the supaboy son.

NGX is a piece of shit.

The snes is nothing compared to neo geo.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
NGX is a piece of shit.

The snes is nothing compared to neo geo.

An NGX is more than you have son.

Know how I know you don't have a Neo? You post dumbass shit all day instead of playing games.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
If you look at 8-man's collection he has one. It looks unwieldy and just plain unnecessary.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I thought I'd seen that console before - 8man.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Playing Neo Geo out in public, great...

Now I have to explain to even more people what a Neo Geo is.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Change your fucking signature mehguy

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Change your fucking signature mehguy

Troll-face-problem.jpg

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Even if you could make it portable, it would defeat the purpose of the Neo Geo, which is to have an arcade experience (big sprites on a big screen, arcade joystick & buttons).
The AES is already portable, in the the sense that you can take it somewhere. That's one of the advantages of the AES and CMVS over a cab, at least they're portable, unlike a cab.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
The AES already portable, in the the sense that you can take it somewhere. That's one of the advantages of the AES and CMVS over a cab, at least it's portable, unlike a cab.

This might just be the dumbest thing said in this thread, which given that the original post is stupid as all hell is quite a feat.