Pop'n'bounce insert?

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
Was an insert ever made for Pop'N'Bounce? I can't seem to find one.. :help:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I have been trying to get ahold the sticker for quite sometime for scanning purposes.
I had a deal to purchase and things fell through.
I have been busy trying to upload a few updates which include Bust-A-Move,Puzzle Bobble and the two recent Zupapa insert images.
They will be called updates for 7-18.
What I basically did is enlarged the illustrations on teh front and tweeaked a few things with all inserts. I promise I will never touch them again :D
next will be a redo of Neo Driftout with a framed front cover.
In regards to the inserts I have been removing,they will receive updates and will be re-uploaded so you have nothing to worry about if you missed something.
-BB

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
I have the mvs kit for P'n'B so if you need something scanned, I might be able to help you out... Just lemme know. ^_^

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I need a high res scan @ 400 ppi placed in pdf format and UL'ed somewhere for me to DL. I need it as straight as possible and I will toss out an insert immediately after that because that is like the last piece I need to complete one.
This will have a rear cover similar to Zupapa and I'm contemplating on an all metallic looking background that resemble the flyers.
-BB

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Thanks for that! I'm going to DL it in abit and see how this pans out. I noticed that he scans at a lower rate than the standard 300 ppi. The reason why I ask for the 400 ppi rate is because it gives the image resizing flexibility without losing any or too much detail.
-BB

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
LE: I'll check it out! =]

BB: Lemme know if you still need a scan and I'll see what I can do.