[Poll] What level do you play on?

What level do you play on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Level 4 always, imagine Magician Lord on level 8 would be absolute hell. :help:

Either the 2nd to last or last level cannot be completed on Level 8. There was some glitch where you can't jump past something. This was a long time ago, so I can't be specific. It was beatable on level 7 IIRC.

I know there's multiple revisions of the game, at least on AES, so it's quite possible that there's a revision that works.

Last edited:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Either the 2nd to last or last level cannot be completed on Level 8. There was some glitch where you can't jump past something. This was a long time ago, so I can't be specific. It was beatable on level 7 IIRC.

I know there's multiple revisions of the game, at least on AES, so it's quite possible that there's a revision that works.

Can you beat it on level 7? If so that's hardcore, i can beat it on level 4 with 2 credits the final stage first part annoys the shit out of me. All those re spawning pods / rock thing that shoot fireballs right when you got to do all those jumps on the platforms. I think i could 1cc if i tried more it just gets me so pissed it makes me fuck up.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Can you beat it on level 7? If so that's hardcore, i can beat it on level 4 with 2 credits the final stage first part annoys the shit out of me. All those re spawning pods / rock thing that shoot fireballs right when you got to do all those jumps on the platforms. I think i could 1cc if i tried more it just gets me so pissed it makes me fuck up.

You definitely mentioned the hardest part of the game, IMO

It depends, some games I only play through levels 3-4. Art of Fighting 2 in the other hand? Can't even get pass third stage in Level 1.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
In the first States Winner, thing actually start to get pretty hard for me at just the 3rd-5th stages on Level 8. I need to hit every boost and have good weather (the weather is random)