• No

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Lens flare, Coke machine speeder bike, ball droid thing and retarded new lightsabers.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
if yall like star wars, you should check out the Fantasy Flight miniatures game. Super easy, not too expensive, and very thematic.

running 4 Tie Bombers in a squad tomorrow.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Hopefully Disney isn't also making the game that accompanies the release of the movie.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I'll go watch this only to know how badly Disney screws up the Star Wars franchise. I am 100% positive the movie will suck. Just like the 4th movie of Transformesrs, which sucked even more than the other three (I didn't thought that was possible after the third one).

Regards.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
You can tell this is a Disney film, by the politically correct heroes.

One strong, independent woman and a black guy.

Crazy how that has become cliche and tired.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member

Crazy how that has become cliche and tired.

Well, in fairness, the original trilogy had these things too.

I feel like this is going to be the most YA Star Wars movie ever (noticeable even by Star Wars standards.) I hope I'm wrong.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
That PC crap already happened in the prequels. The Naboo pilots where different races and they had a woman commander too. I guess it was George's way of saying sorry for Jedi where they had the one black and Asian pilot that just popped up to yell and die.

What I want to know is having the new actor in the Storm Trooper costume a way of them cleaning the slate of what happened in the prequels? Have the troopers back to normal people rather then being an all clone army? I take it that since they "lost" in Jedi they must have gotten rid of the clone troopers and had to go back to an all volunteer army. Which I had always thought they where in the beginning since they had different voices.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Well, in fairness, the original trilogy had these things too.

Not as lead protagonists.

Lando was back-seat as hell and Leia was often the Damsel in Distress just as much as the bad-ass Amazon.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Idgaf if this movie is good or not. Could be, but probably wont be any good. I do really adore Magician because he is a true optimist it would seem, not just about Star Wars too.

2l4IvPw.jpg

And also

george-lucas-kill-me-now-star-wars-disney-memes1.jpg

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Something is really bothering me about the new, silly looking light sabre...

How is that cross-guard on the hilt even functional? I mean the little beams can be eliminated if you cut off the metal (?) blade emitters. Therefore they serve no purpose and will be surely be eliminated in the inevitable event that a lightsaber blade comes in contact with the cross-guard.

Only way that would make sense is if the blade emitters themselves were made of Cortosis or other lightsabre-resistant materials.

Why do I even care?

edit: pictures are worth a thousand words.

B3io8fvIEAElseR.png

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm gonna see it. Even though there is soccer ball droids apparently.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member

How is that cross-guard on the hilt even functional? I mean the little beams can be eliminated if you cut off the metal (?) blade emitters. Therefore they serve no purpose and will be surely be eliminated in the inevitable event that a lightsaber blade comes in contact with the cross-guard.

Only way that would make sense is if the blade emitters themselves were made of Cortosis or other lightsabre-resistant materials.

Why do I even care?

edit: pictures are worth a thousand words.

B3io8fvIEAElseR.png

Sith Templars.

And yes, that cross guard thing is stupid. The only reason it exists is so that people can pop for a new type of lightsaber in a trailer.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's

Only way that would make sense is if the blade emitters themselves were made of Cortosis or other lightsabre-resistant materials

I like how people complain about how impractical the new lightsabre is, yet they forget about how bad Darth Maul's was.
I'm also going in with low expectations with this one.

T.A.P.

15 Year Member
I like how people complain about how impractical the new lightsabre is, yet they forget about how bad Darth Maul's was.
I'm also going in with low expectations with this one.

I thought his was retarded too. So was Count Dooku's.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member

Let's read more into it though... the woman is running like hell, and there's a cloaked guy carrying a cross mixed up in this. Don't know about you, but I got a Birth of a Nation vibe out of all this. ;)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The guard on the hilt is to prevent the wielder from accidentally cutting off his own fingers.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
To me no lightsabre style/stance/configuration will ever be as stupid as Starkillers in those force unleashed games.

star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ii-20100818062238524.jpg

Like for fucks sake hold them correctly, you tryhard faggot.

T.A.P.

15 Year Member
I wish we could have another Star Wars game that wasn't all about lightsabers and Jedi shit.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I wish we could have another Star Wars game that wasn't all about lightsabers and Jedi shit.

A new Star Wars: TIE Fighter, X-Wing, or X-Wing Alliance would be great.....But mostly a new TIE fighter game because the Empire got to fly the coolest shit, Like that crazy ass Missile Boat.

A new one was in the works but fucking disney cancelled it. =(

T.A.P.

15 Year Member
That would have been so much fun. :(

Now that I think about it, when was the last time we got a good non-jedi Star Wars game? Battlefront 2 in 2005?