Plz China help me get reelected

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ea601c-ad7a-11ea-868b-93d63cd833b2_story.html

In November 2018, Trump came under fire for writing an unfettered defense of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, littered with exclamation points, over the killing of Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi. But according to Bolton’s book, the main goal of the missive was to take away attention from a story about Ivanka Trump using her personal email for government business.

“This will divert from Ivanka,” Trump said, according to Bolton’s book. “If I read the statement in person, that will take over the Ivanka thing.”
but her emails!

In May 2018, Bolton says, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan handed Trump a memo claiming innocence for a Turkish firm under investigation by the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York for violating Iranian sanctions.

“Trump then told Erdogan he would take care of things, explaining that the Southern District prosecutors were not his people, but were Obama people, a problem that would be fixed when they were replaced by his people,” Bolton writes.

wow..

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
LOL. Who believes this shit. Dudes salty and is looking for attention and knows hes got one last hurrah.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Fuck Bolton.

It’s a little late, to say all this shit *now*.

I’m mad at trump for putting self above country, amongst many other things. Bolton, by waiting to spill the beans until he could be paid to do it (book deal), is also selfish...and can also get the 49311.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
LOCK EM UP

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-asked-chinas-xi-election-help-claims-bolton-223141468.html

most strikingly telling Xi the mass internment of Uighur Muslims was "exactly the right thing to do."

"I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my White House tenure that wasn't driven by reelection calculations," Bolton writes of the real estate magnate turned president, who was impeached last December for seeking dirt from Ukraine on his 2020 election rival Joe Biden.

In a key meeting with Xi last June, Trump "stunningly turned the conversation to the US presidential election, alluding to China's economic capability to affect the ongoing campaigns, pleading with Xi to ensure he'd win," Bolton claims in his upcoming tell-all.

Bolton writes that Trump stressed the importance of America's farmers and how "increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat" could impact the US electoral outcome.

"I would print Trump's exact words but the government's prepublication review process has decided otherwise," Bolton says, referring to the requirement months ago that he have his manuscript vetted by US agencies.

In a sign of Trump's anger over the memoir, the Justice Department filed an emergency order late Wednesday seeking a halt to publication, the second time in as many days it has tried to block the book.

Arguing Bolton failed to allow completion of the vetting, the department urged the court to take action to "prevent the harm to national security that will result if his manuscript is published to the world."

Bolton said in excerpts that by intervening in cases involving major firms in China and Turkey, Trump appeared to "give personal favors to dictators he liked."

He describes "obstruction of justice as a way of life" in the White House and says he reported his concerns to Attorney General William Barr.

------------------------------------------------------

LOCK EM UP

Marek

Banned
LOL. Who believes this shit. Dudes salty and is looking for attention and knows hes got one last hurrah.

Here we have the trumpfaggot defense.

"Lol yeah right. This dude just got triggered and made up everything.. Maga!"

You people dont care about anything.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yeah disgruntled employee, well there's a fuck load of them so do the fucking math!

Need to install a revolving door on the white house!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I’m mad at trump for putting self above country, amongst many other things. Bolton, by waiting to spill the beans until he could be paid to do it (book deal), is also selfish...and can also get the 49311.

Well, he had to choose between tedious court attendances and a $2 million book contract and made his decision after having nothing but scorn for the House Democrats who impeached Mr. Trump, saying they committed "impeachment malpractice" by limiting their inquiry to the Ukraine matter and moving too quickly for their own political reasons as the nytimes describes here. Understandable from his point of view, whereas for us his book is still a valuable piece of information and/or at least a valid confirmation of existing leads.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Here we have the trumpfaggot defense.

"Lol yeah right. This dude just got triggered and made up everything.. Maga!"

You people dont care about anything.

dude, you're engaging a canadian guy who moved to a country where white men go to fuck transvestite boys. Anything wizkid says at this point speaks to his FUBAR life. Can you imagine that when he leaves Thailand, the first thing any educated person will think when he says he lived in Thailand is that he fucked underaged trannies, whether or not he ever did...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
He bought property in Thailand and can sell it for a profit when he decides to return home, that's not bad.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
He bought property in Thailand and can sell it for a profit when he decides to return home, that's not bad.

depends. Can a non-citizen buy a house in Thailand? Or can they just get condos, which are majority owned by Thai citizens? If he just got a condo, I don't think that's a great investment. And no one will want to buy it when they find out he's a white guy because even in Thailand everyone knows it means he's a pedo homo.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Fun fact, the idea of tourists diddling kids in Thailand is unheard of here in China. People just bring their families to Thailand because there's a lot more to it than sex tourism. I've been to Thailand three times and never got my dick wet there by a local.

That said, Pattaya is the skeeziest place I've ever visited in my life.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fun fact, the idea of tourists diddling kids in Thailand is unheard of here in China. People just bring their families to Thailand because there's a lot more to it than sex tourism. I've been to Thailand three times and never got my dick wet there by a local.

That said, Pattaya is the skeeziest place I've ever visited in my life.

The amount of things that are unheard of in china could fill a very large encyclopedia of books.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's not fair to say that someone who has visited or lived in Thailand fucks children is all I'm getting at. It's a very cheap joke.

You wanna say wizkid is a retard, go for it, he's proven that many times here.

To say he's fucked children because he lives in Thailand is beyond appropriate, but whatever. neo-geo/forums I guess.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's not fair to say that someone who has visited or lived in Thailand fucks children is all I'm getting at. It's a very cheap joke.

You wanna say wizkid is a retard, go for it, he's proven that many times here.

To say he's fucked children because he lives in Thailand is beyond appropriate, but whatever. neo-geo/forums I guess.

I'm saying that anyone who learns that a white guy lives in thailand will just assume they're a tranny fucker or pedo. From Elon Musk accusing the diver in the thailand cave children matter, to even hangover 2. I mean, you probably even face it yourself when you go back to VA, that people just assume you're ... you know, there for the sex.

Marek

Banned
I like how this new version of WZA is all red pilled and angry.

Like he's no longer an incel, but at what cost?

WZAs new persona sounds exactly like a co worker of mine who is too narcissistic and histrionic to date self actualized, seriously successful white women. So he goes to Thailand once or twice a year to wear three piece suits and bang hookers from "dating sites".

He loves the language barrier. Needs it in fact.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've never had that conversation. Now that you mention it, maybe they're being kind by not asking something like, "durr is it sideways?". It would be a sick joke that because I or anyone else moved outside of America that apparently I or they'd engage in sex tourism (which does exist, sure - however, I've never engaged in it). Dunno what else to say here. I've always loved checking out the UNESCO sites and historical/natural sites in Thailand, by which there are many.

Maybe it looks like I'm taking this personally now, so guess I'll just bow out. "Haha white man go thailand, go fuck 5 year old girls." It's sad that that seems to be Americans' first thoughts.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've never had that conversation. Now that you mention it, maybe they're being kind by not asking something like, "durr is it sideways?". It would be a sick joke that because I or anyone else moved outside of America that apparently I or they'd engage in sex tourism (which does exist, sure - however, I've never engaged in it). Dunno what else to say here. I've always loved checking out the UNESCO sites and historical/natural sites in Thailand, by which there are many.

Maybe it looks like I'm taking this personally now, so guess I'll just bow out. "Haha white man go thailand, go fuck 5 year old girls." It's sad that that seems to be Americans' first thoughts.

it's probably also the first thought of Thai people who see white people there... Probably also a discussion your Chinese gf's parents had in private as well. Put yourself in their shoes.

Marek

Banned
My boys and I threw our Mexican friend a bachelor's party at a ritzy strip club in Puebla. If I realized they took credit cards I would have bought a blowjob in a heartbeat. Just sayin...

I had never been to a strip club in my life prior and it was a very "hands on" experience down there in Mexico. Highly recommended.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My boys and I threw our Mexican friend a bachelor's party at a ritzy strip club in Puebla. If I realized they took credit cards I would have bought a blowjob in a heartbeat. Just sayin...

I had never been to a strip club in my life prior and it was a very "hands on" experience down there in Mexico. Highly recommended.

Twistershow.png

wizkid007

20 Year Member
I like how this new version of WZA is all red pilled and angry.

Like he's no longer an incel, but at what cost?

WZAs new persona sounds exactly like a co worker of mine who is too narcissistic and histrionic to date self actualized, seriously successful white women. So he goes to Thailand once or twice a year to wear three piece suits and bang hookers from "dating sites".

He loves the language barrier. Needs it in fact.

I dont think you have the slightest clue about what has happened.

Trump has literally been saying from the start that he wanted to balance the trade deficit... which means taking back TONS OF MONEY. How the fuck can he turn around and then ask for any kind of help from China? I mean how... Hi, my names trump and I intend on making you pay. But can you please help me get re-elected.

Not to mention his support among minorities has been rising continuously. He never once needed their help to get re-elected. And its going to be much worse than it was in 2016. Anybody saying otherwise... check your head

wizkid007

20 Year Member
dude, you're engaging a canadian guy who moved to a country where white men go to fuck transvestite boys. Anything wizkid says at this point speaks to his FUBAR life. Can you imagine that when he leaves Thailand, the first thing any educated person will think when he says he lived in Thailand is that he fucked underaged trannies, whether or not he ever did...

You're conceptions of thailand are highly misguided. Thailand is amazing, and both super shitty at the same time. But it all depends on what you take from it. And maybe thats your problem.... this pretext of you thinking, about how others will look at you... Or me in this instance.. only really matters till you're about 30. We're all way beyond that.. or should be. You and your educated friends... live in a bubble. Thats kind of sad in its own right.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
You're conceptions of thailand are highly misguided. Thailand is amazing, and both super shitty at the same time. But it all depends on what you take from it. And maybe thats your problem.... this pretext of you thinking, about how others will look at you... Or me in this instance.. only really matters till you're about 30. We're all way beyond that.. or should be. You and your educated friends... live in a bubble. Thats kind of sad in its own right.

:lolz:

Yes well my education came from books and whatnot.

Yours came from Jungian schizoaffective episodes. Not totally wrong all the time, but mostly garbage.