Please buy Neo CD w/2 games.

shinhed

Posting is overrated, ,
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very mint(no scratch) Neo cd system with Samurai Shodown 4(played 4 times) and Fatal Fury 3 (played aboot 3 times), 2 joysticks (cd version) and maybe a controller. I will throw in s-video cabeles too. 180+ shipping of your choice. Need to sell because of new hobby (r/c cars). Check my eBay feedback. Username Shinhed.
Email: Shinhed@hotmail.com

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
are the games english or jap versions. do they include the spine cards. and lastly, does the system include the box and packaging?

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Originally posted by shinhed:
<STRONG>Very mint(no scratch) Neo cd system with Samurai Shodown 4(played 4 times) and Fatal Fury 3 (played aboot 3 times), 2 joysticks (cd version) and maybe a controller. I will throw in s-video cabeles too. 180+ shipping of your choice. Need to sell because of new hobby (r/c cars). Check my eBay feedback. Username Shinhed.
Email: Shinhed@hotmail.com</STRONG>

Do you still have it?

shinhed

Posting is overrated, ,
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The system is Jap and the games are American. The spine cards were put into the case within minutes of me opening them. System comes in orignal box. One Joystick is in unopened in box , the other stick has no box and one pad is included.

You would pay shipping of choice.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Originally posted by shinhed:
<STRONG>The system is Jap and the games are American. The spine cards were put into the case within minutes of me opening them. System comes in orignal box. One Joystick is in unopened in box , the other stick has no box and one pad is included.

You would pay shipping of choice.</STRONG>

Check your mail.