Playmore update: october 23

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
this week:

PS2 SVC CHAOS, for the december 18, 6.800 yens.

p_ps2_svc_01.jpg

p_ps2_svc_02.jpg
p_ps2_svc_03.jpg

And english version of KOF' 2003 website, Slug 5 , and the English version of the PS2 KOF' 2001 wallpaper

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
I can't help but wonder about this babelfish translation ojn SVC PS2. Can anyone translate it a little better?

The grapple large compilation " SNK VS. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS " which is wildly excited the arcade, finally appears in place t Shaun 2! In PS2 edition total number of the character which from first can be used, what and 34 people who exceed arcade edition! In the survival battle where the SNK キャラ and the CAPCOM キャラ are choked please challenge with fight instinct full opening! It loads onto in addition to are challenged to game, it attains victory and also survival mode, the gallery mode which can appreciate setting illustration.

I wonder what they "mean" by fight instinct full opening?

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
The babelfish thing seems to hint at more characters being available. Maybe it just means no codes for hidden guys?

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
It s more like "challenge with your whole fighting instinct" neway japanese is not good to be translated word2word, let the fish swimming alone :)
[edit]
and yes they say that the amount of characters exceeds the arcade versions with its 34 people.

That s 10 more than the base roster isn t it ? there are 10 hidden fighters in svcc ?

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Hmmm interesting. it says 34 but in total there are 36 characters. Are we going to see 2 bran new characters or are the secret boss characters still not gonna be playable?

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
I like the cover art looks really nice. I still plan on picking up the aes version anyway. Still, it's good to see these games are getting mainstream releases.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
BarfHappy said:
It s more like "challenge with your whole fighting instinct" neway japanese is not good to be translated word2word, let the fish swimming alone :)
[edit]
and yes they say that the amount of characters exceeds the arcade versions with its 34 people.

That s 10 more than the base roster isn t it ? there are 10 hidden fighters in svcc ?

Yeah, you're right, Japanese is a notoriously vague language, and combine that with Babelfish's inability to translate correctly, and you're left with a mess.

Anyway... the first sentence in question is:

PS2”Å‚Å‚Í￾Å￾‰‚©‚çŽg‚¦‚éƒLƒƒƒ‰ƒNƒ^￾[‚Ì‘￾￾”‚ª￾A‰½‚ƃA￾[ƒP￾[ƒh”Å‚ð￾ã‰ñ‚é34￾l￾I

PS2 han wa saisho kara tsukaeru kyarakutaa no sousuu ga, nanto aakeedo han o uwamawaru sanjuuyon nin

(The PS2 version's characters that can be used at the beginning's amount, is, wow, more than the arcade version, 34 people.)

The number of characters that can be used from the start is 34, more than the arcade version!!

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
hooo well i guess there won t be new fighters, it s ok anyway it looks a funny game if not a revolution

￾E￾E￾`￾Å￾‰‚©‚ç‚Á‚Ä￾`
‚¶‚á‰B‚ꂽƒLƒƒƒ‰‚ª￾E‚é‚ñ‚Å‚µ‚傤￾D￾D￾D
ƒ{ƒbƒX‚©‚È
“ú–{Œê‚Í‚Ë￾AŽ©￾K‚µ‚Ä‚é‚̂ňӖ¡•s–¾Œ¾—t‚¢‚Á‚Ï‚¢￾E‚邶‚á‚ñ^^;
err btw no need to babble-fish what i just wrote :) leave the ookiikoi in its river

[nn the forum acts weird with japanese... sho-ganai -_-]

Last edited:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
TB@SNK-Capcom said:
New characters should be coming in next week, Please have Rick Strowd!

Unfortunately I am now very poor, and I will be unable to buy the homecart unless the game has a major roster overhall.

I wanna see the return of old characters like Eiji Kisaragi, John Crawley, Lee Pai Long, Cheng Sinzan, Tung Fue Rue, Duck King...

...and of course BOB WILSON.

If that happens I'll sell a kidney to buy it.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
look at the site from arcadia, it says : arcadia 43 blablabla Scoop! The King Of Fighters 2003! So we'll have pics etc. 30th of this month:buttrock: :)