Playmore owns World Heroes

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
qube:
Lou Gojira:
Hmmmm. I always thought Elta from Magician Lord would make a cool fighting game character. Picture him morphing into Dragon Warrior or Poseiden to pull off certain SDMs. All his projectiles would be magic based....

I dunno, I daydream too much... :(
You are living in my dream then :D I have discussed Elta as a fighting game character many a time! Maybe we should start a petition Lou? annoyed loco
Sure, and while we petition this, why not petition Trevor Brown to do the S vs C cover? wink loco

Anybody who's familiar with Mr. Brown's work can probably already imagine the fv(ked up imagery of poor Mai or Shiki beat to death and on life support... loco

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
world heroes 1, 2 and jet were great and aggressors of dark kombat topped em all.
Shame that wh perfect was such a joke

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
A GanGan sequel would fucking rock everything in this world. If I had the money, I'd start my own company and we'd churn that title out with a quickness.

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
NUMBAH F'N WAHN! (or, depending on some of your opinions, numbah f'n two)

I just hope, IF they decide to continue this series (and if they can make another game in the Power Instinct series, I can't think of any reason why not), they get rid of Muscle Power. Unless they go for the complete Hulk Hogan rip-off and give him some faux-nWo style getup as an alternate outfit...heh.

I will agree that Mudman's a CLASSIC character (he epitomizes the WH series; flat-out goofy). I'd love to see him back. Hey, maybe Janne could be in SS5...? Here's hoping!

snkool

Camel Slug
2Heed:
NUMBAH F'N WAHN! (or, depending on some of your opinions, numbah f'n two)

I just hope, IF they decide to continue this series (and if they can make another game in the Power Instinct series, I can't think of any reason why not), they get rid of Muscle Power. Unless they go for the complete Hulk Hogan rip-off and give him some faux-nWo style getup as an alternate outfit...heh.

I will agree that Mudman's a CLASSIC character (he epitomizes the WH series; flat-out goofy). I'd love to see him back. Hey, maybe Janne could be in SS5...? Here's hoping!
Janne vs Charlotte eek! = buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock make_fac

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
YAY! This made my morning. I hope Playmore does create a new World Heroes game. Damn, the WH series has almost been on a fucking ten year hiatus! (will be a lot closer to the 10 yr mark whenever the new WH game will be/may be released).

Captain Kidd, Kim Dragon (the original 2D fighter Bruce Lee carbon copy), Mudman, Hanzou, Fuuma, J. Carn, Brocken and all ... that'd be sweet.

New graphics, updated gameplay, death matches... c'mon guys give it a fighting chance.

A new WH has so much potential it's scary. Who knows what other legends and myth characters they may add? And what will it be called?

World Heroes 3 would work IMO.

World Heroes: Resurrection I kinda like too.

World Heroes: Rebirth strikes me as well.

Or how bout:

World Heroes: We Back After Ten Fucking Years, Motherfuckers!

OK... maybe not that one... loco wink :D

Dio's coming back to kick some ASS! Remember him in WH2? One of the hardest/toughest/cheapest bosses of all time. His desperation move should be called the "DIOSPHERE."

yeah I got ideas....

I guess Dr. Brown finally found his time machine after all these years....

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
I hope WH will never see the light again...

it s so bad it hurts

i hope for an AOF 4 or Garou 2 instead.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Ilovejapangirls:

it s so bad it hurts

buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock

snkool

Camel Slug
Atrophyed:
Ilovejapangirls:

it s so bad it hurts

buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock
Hellllooooooooo??? Series from early 90's, updated and made in the fucking PRESENT DAY, including everything plus fucking DEATHMATCHES. very_ang Like Steve said, think of the potential.

Man, it's like you people have a vendetta or some shit oh_no

You know... It'd be fucking ass funny if a latest installment of this series became one of, if not, the best game on the Neo. :D

Then again that's probably saying a lot. annoyed

TriShield

Host for Orochi
I wouldn't mind seeing the characters make cameo appearances (like a hidden character in SVC Chaos), but for all intents and purposes this franchise is dead baby.

Fuchikoma

n00b
I don't think we'll ever see another World Heros game... it's about the same odds of Hudson making another Waku Waku 7, Kabuki Klash, or Galaxy Fight.... they're just minor neo fighters that were easily forgotten.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Ilovejapangirls:

it s so bad it hurts

AOF 4? . . . Only if the charcters had the gameplay to match the nice graphics.

Garou 2 would be a godsend.

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Fuchikoma:
I don't think we'll ever see another World Heros game... it's about the same odds of Hudson making another Waku Waku 7, Kabuki Klash, or Galaxy Fight.... they're just minor neo fighters that were easily forgotten.
Did somebody say a new Galaxy Fight?! Oh, sorry, I misunderstood... crying

You're right in only one case; Hudson made Kabuki Klash, but Sunsoft were the kick ass designers of Galaxy Fight and Waku Waku 7.

As for a new World Heroes? I don't know. Maybe if another team did it, it could fly. It's just that I've got a bad taste in my mouth left over from all the shoddy fighting games Alpha put out, and I could be a little prejudgemental. (sorry Steve)

If they were to bring back any of the original Alpha titles, it would rock my world to see a new Crossed Swords. Part one was great, bordering on perfect in my eyes, part two fell flatter than Gwen Stefani's chest, we need a part three to really wow and impress! I'd be the first in line to buy that sucker! :D