Pipe Dream PC Engine (BIN for $1880.00). At least you get free shipping.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That is cool....

I never thought of using baseball card binder sheets to hold my hucards.

Space Runaway

stakes winning forever
Damn, it looks like he picked that PC Engine out of the trash. If you're gonna have the stones to ask for $900, at least plop down the 30 or so dollars for a cleaner console.

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
I dont want to touch that thing. It looks like you can get Herpes from it.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
I'm saying. That thing looks disgusting. He could probably wipe the fucker down and make it look better at least.

If you're a collector, you're laughing at the thought of plopping down money for that. If you aren't, you're playing all those games for free via emulator... like me. Weee!

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
The hell is wrong with this guy? The system looks gross and nothing there is really all that rare or expensive. I think ebay needs a punch in the face function where you can click a button and send a punch through the internet to their location that materializes in real life and hits em'. Just for dumbasses like that.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Note: This System Needs Cleaning. Maybe as easy as using compressed air. I have not dared to open it up. I'll leave that up to the next owner.

Couple of controllers may not work. At least one works because I was playing it.

Heh. Can't get any more vintage than that. Even has its original dirt :p

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
LOL at that auction no way is a pce and some loose hucards are worth that much.

Realy...every body is gota be a gamesqaud and think they can rip off newbies.

I swear scum like this needs to be boycotted :p

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
I'm assuming that the buy it now price includes shipping all that shit in the garbage can he pulled it out of. Shit at least the thrift stores around here would wipe off the console before selling it :spock:

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
"Alrighty Folks, This may be the BEST FIND for Video Games on EBAY for a while. This Gaming System dates back 1987, back when NINTENDO Super Mario Brother's 1 first came out (around that time).

Note: This System Needs Cleaning. Maybe as easy as using compressed air. I have not dared to open it up. I'll leave that up to the next owner.

Couple of controllers may not work. At least one works because I was playing it.

One RARE game is a late 1980's Jackie Chan Game that has the story of his current Movie Forbidden Kingdom."

This deal sounds to good to be true. All of this for only $800?

If only that damn stimulus check would show up. Fucking Uncle Sam.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
LoL at the price etc etc

But what the fuck is it with people who put shit on ebay looking like that, they always put something like "its pretty dirty and could use a clean" etc.....why don't they take fucking 10 mins and just clean the thing up, little polish and a rag....job done!

Hey Presto nice clean pic = more bids. Sigh.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
My Xbox from Iraq looks better than this. And we had sandstorms.

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Today's update on this auction:

Update. June 4, 2008.

Thank You Everyone For Looking at this listing. I have increased the BUY IT NOW Price to $1,880. Starting bid is now at $380. My original Starting Price was $880 Just so you all know. I had no clue the market price for this thing was. I have not seen another one on ebay, except for a gray one. Which are VERY Common. The Grey ones can be just as dirty but you cannot tell. Think of APPLE 2e and OREGON TRAIL.

I'm sorry to anyone if I offended someone for selling VIDEO GAMES.

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5307.0

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183812

Peace,
1GtsFan

10% goes to Charity

:lolz:

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
I think I got AIDS by just looking at that system. Good lord, that thing is fucking filthy.

Mithos

Zero's Tailor

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It's not so much us being offended for selling video games, but him selling them at a shitty price....and being a dumbass.

Seriously.

Selling that dirty PCE and some loose games for 1.800 $? A pipe dream indeed.
The "I raised the price from 800$" is the best part:lolz: And Super Mario Bros came out in 1985.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I'm going to have to dig through my collection. I've got all kinds of old consoles I'd love to be getting $1800 for, they even work and have no dirt on them!

Scratch that in this condition I'm sure they're worth 10k or better.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
There's a Jordan card in the first pic, maybe the lot comes with that card? :lolz:

From the last pic of that auction, it had a warranty sticker from Taiwan. I guess he picked up the stuff on a recent trip.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Now he's increased it to $8,880. Bwahahahahaha.

PC engines are a dime a dozen, and so are the games he's selling. He better throw in a briefcase setup and 100 sealed copies of Dracula X if he wants to get that much money.