PhotoShop gurus: here's an idea

aria

Former Moderator
Someone should photoshop the KOF '98 [JPN] insert to say "Neo-Geo.com: Teh Drama Never Ends" and maybe photoshop some of the drama king's avatars onto the character heads:

For reference, although you'd want to find a better version than this
http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/carts/jap/kof98.jpg

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
When I saw this thread in creative, and thought about the nights "Event" I freaked a little, LOL I thought you had betrayed the oath of the gardeners!!! :)

These would be great to get to put in shock boxes to hide stuff in your collection

Curt

apostate
This is a work in progress. NOT DONE.
kof98Notext-Wip-001.jpg

I spent a shit load of time, learning how to curve text, around mathematical lines drawn point to point. As you can see the curved text needs alot of work.

Or I can get rid of the King Of Fighters logo and then just put Neo-geo.com. But i'd have to either create the missing parts of the legs, or find some other non-logo art.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Curt said:
This is a work in progress. NOT DONE.
kof98Notext-Wip-001.jpg

I spent a shit load of time, learning how to curve text, around mathematical lines drawn point to point. As you can see the curved text needs alot of work.

Or I can get rid of the King Of Fighters logo and then just put Neo-geo.com. But i'd have to either create the missing parts of the legs, or find some other non-logo art.

hahahaha that's just perfect :lol:

Robert

20 Year Member
Even photoshopped, Bobak still looks cool. that's first class style!!!

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
try making the words bold, and anti-aliasing them -- they should turn out better.

aria

Former Moderator
That is amazing!

I admit I thought the KOF would be the NG.com, but that looks sharp.

I also admit I'm surprised by how good I look photoshopped into that picture :loco:

Good call on Mushiki. I think you did an excellent job of just grabbing photos that matched the bodies. Looking at that photo you'd wonder why Mak would have trouble with women :p

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Heh...thats great!...i understand bobak is in the centre....but who are the rest from left to right???

H

hermegildo

From what I can tell, Makismo is Kyo and Mushiki is Heavy D. Can't say I recognize the other three.

Curt

apostate
That no Logo one could be very helpful.. ill work with that a bit, and make a NG.com logo. and Sweeten it up.

THe people are from left to right

Mushiki, Wizkid007, Neo-Geo2, Bobak, Makismo, and Mr. Kevums. (I'm going to make that one less blurry)

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
LOL. :lol: :lol:
Great job Curt.
Bobak in the purple pimp suit = Flawless.

Curt

apostate
Here's Version 2.

NEOGEODRAMA-wtext-2.jpg

For me, it's just about impossible to re-create the KOF text/style. So I just made a rather plain thing.

New Faces... Shawn, EvilWasabi, Spike, and Rotphungte.

It was really difficult to find a side profile pic that would fit Heidern, evil wasabi looks like hes got an exorcist neck thing going on.

And I know Spike isn't much of a Drama King, but his long blong hair seemed to work well.

Heres a version without the text if someone wants to make better text, and/or add in the stuff to make it look like an insert. I feel i'm done with this project... I should have been studying.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/CurtWRX/Long Thread - Randomness/01/NEOGEODRAMA-w-o-text-2.jpg

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Spike looks good in red.

Makismo amazingly would look very serious sporting a suit.

aria

Former Moderator
Wow, V2 looks great!

I would only suggest getting Mr. Kevum's head proportional to v1. It's a little too small now.

Oh man... Spike is hillarious :p

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Deadly funny, I love you guys!

Curt

apostate
Bobak said:
Wow, V2 looks great!

I would only suggest getting Mr. Kevum's head proportional to v1. It's a little too small now.

Oh man... Spike is hillarious :p

Yah I Know, When Iwas sizing em up it became really apparent how strange Shinkiro's sense of proportion is. The others I had to oversize the heads a bit. Mr. Kevums is the only one that actually fits the original head size.

Most art books say a man should be 7 "heads" tall. His are like 9.

Curt

apostate
Here's Version 3.

Kevums Head is larger. Perhaps comically large. But I like it.

Especially with Spike at his side... Pretty funny to me.

NEOGEODRAMA-wtext-3.jpg

Edit, I totally didn't even notice Choi back there behind mushiki... Someone should be there....

Last edited:

neo>all

Super nO0b
If mak actually wore a suite like that he'd actually have a shot at getting an ugly chick

Curt

apostate
Version 4.

Lithy's Head is tiny. But I guess that's the price to pay, if you're choi, and you love tiny little sausages.

N3o4.jpg

Robert

20 Year Member
Two comments:
I never realized that Spike was so hot
I realize how good is the KOF 98 cover. Damn, everything is right with this game!!!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Robert said:
Two comments:
I never realized that Spike was so hot
I realize how good is the KOF 98 cover. Damn, everything is right with this game!!!

All he needs is a rotten tooth and a lot more of t3h drama, and he would look just like this chick I used to have a crush on. :kekeke: