PGM owners, sign in (plus KoV question)

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Loose carts. Some are jap and some english etc.
I shall make a full list with prices shortly. Hopefully I'll also get hold of a digi camera

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
How long is Demon Front?. I would love to get
a consolized PGM Motherboard w/Demon Front,
Knights of Valor series & Martial Masters game
carts someday or i'll get the Super Nova system
just to play it & maybe an Atomiswave as well too. :cool:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Go for it!!!

Shawn Carr2o said:
How long is Demon Front?. I would love to get
a consolized PGM Motherboard w/Demon Front,
Knights of Valor series & Martial Masters game
carts someday or i'll get the Super Nova system
just to play it & maybe an Atomiswave as well too. :cool:

I recently Picked up a PGM and DEMON FRONT....
The first time I hooked it up to my Candy cab I basically ran through the game playing a two player game with a friend.
He had to leave but upon seeing this game on screen decided to check it out first...So we played it to the end.
I honesty had the volume up too high and didn't know(stupid me) that the adjustment was in the side of the motherboard.
So my focus was on that high volume(worrying the speaker was going to blow) instead of getting into the game...But we finished it and for what that was worth it Rocked!!..My friend loves it...

I'd say in game length it's about the same as the Metal Slugs and IMO resembles Metal Slug.

Demon Front is a great game that I'd recommend....and I love the compact design of the PGM motherboard.
2004_1127_024753AA.jpg

2004_1127_215706AA.jpg

2004_1127_205945AA.jpg

2004_1127_215322AA.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Chris1/2004_1127_215637AA.jpg

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Demon front all the way through is almost an hours worth of time, especially if you try to get ALL the body parts to fight the true last boss. Plus it's fun to mix and match certian organs to see what kind of bosses you can fight at the end! So far, I have found 4 variations besides the true last boss.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
i used to have this...played the hell out of it! Never saw any boss variations!!! :blow_top: What determines that??? I never saw the rabbit one either. WTF?

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
pixeljunkie said:
i used to have this...played the hell out of it! Never saw any boss variations!!! :blow_top: What determines that??? I never saw the rabbit one either. WTF?

You need to locate and un-lock the bodie parts thoughout the levels. You first need to find the key, then the body part which will be locked in a glass case, then you will un-lock the body part. The boss variations depend on which parts you find and un-lock. It's not enough to just find them.

bloodriot

Galford's Armourer
chris1 said:
I recently Picked up a PGM and DEMON FRONT....
The first time I hooked it up to my Candy cab I basically ran through the game playing a two player game with a friend.
He had to leave but upon seeing this game on screen decided to check it out first...So we played it to the end.
I honesty had the volume up too high and didn't know(stupid me) that the adjustment was in the side of the motherboard.
So my focus was on that high volume(worrying the speaker was going to blow) instead of getting into the game...But we finished it and for what that was worth it Rocked!!..My friend loves it...

I'd say in game length it's about the same as the Metal Slugs and IMO resembles Metal Slug.

Demon Front is a great game that I'd recommend....and I love the compact design of the PGM motherboard.
2004_1127_024753AA.jpg

2004_1127_215706AA.jpg

2004_1127_205945AA.jpg

2004_1127_215322AA.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Chris1/2004_1127_215637AA.jpg

great scans :buttrock: looks awesome is it as good as metal slug 3 or 2?

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Right folks, as I hardly ever have time to do this stuff, I have decided to list all the games that I will sell just now here. Prices are in pounds sterling as that is what I am after. Paypal is the way to go. Prices are final and include shipping!! So the price you see is what you need to paypal me.
Some games are on hold for some members that have PM'd me. Unfortunately I didn't have time to PM everyone back...sorry. So I keep em on hold with the price listed. If you like it, then PM me and we sort it out.
Hope thats ok. So here goes:

Brand New PGM motherboard with instructions (only used once for testing!!) £130
Bee Storm (english with marquee,poster and cab sticker) £105
Martial Masters (english with cab moves sticker, dip sheet, two mini posters) £90
Oriental Legends (jap) £65
Oriental Legends Super (jap) £80
Killing Blade (jap) £110
Photo Y 2 K (jap) £55
Demon front (English) £95
Dragon World Pretty Chance (english) £65
KOV (english) £65
KOV (jap with cba move sticker, dip sheet, 2 mini posters) £70
KOV 2 (jap) £90
KOV Plus (jap) £75
KOV 9 Dragons (jap with 3 move cab stickers, dip sheet and very big cardboard poster) £120

KOV 9 Dragons is that. However, it might be a different KOV..I can't make it out. It says 'BUSYOU SOUHA' in the title. I reckon its the last one as it has the most moves and characters. But please lMK if this referes to a different KOV.
With 'move cab stickers' I refer to the long thin stickers that are also very common with MVS kits. The long stickers that go on the cab...know what I mean ??
Sorry there is no pix, but I do not have a camera. I will have one hopefully by X-mas. But trust me, I am a good guy and will happily help to resolve anything!!

Thats all for now. There is plenty more games coming, but for now this is it. I know the prices are high, but not really that bad if you consider no paypal charges and shipping is included. Plus, you can hardly find those games anywhere else and I paid a cow for them myself.
So hope that is all good, and look forward to hear from you guys ;)

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Damn, where have I been to have missed this thread.
I've had my mobo for over a year and a half.

I have the following PGM games:

Dodonpachi BeeStorm
Demon Front
KOV +
Martial Masters
Puzzle Star

I love my PGM, I think the games are pretty sweet.
:multi_co:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello...

I just got some pgm stuff....

Eerr... just a mobo and 15 games... unsure which ones as I'm busy and haven't tested them out yet...

My mate Chris (MONSOON) sold them to me... He's funny and speaks in a weird accent... :D

Last edited:

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Aaaargh! I can't believe I've managed to miss this thread considering how long I've had my PGM stuff for. I absolutely love my Polygame master, gutsy hardware, polished aesthetics on the MoBo and hey...it’s got bright red carts!!! :buttrock:

Its just so gad damn manly!

I currently have (and adore!)

Demon Front
The Gladiator
KOV - Super Heroes

Oh, and since someone mentioned earlier that some recent Cave shooters use the same hardware. I have “ESPGALUDA”!!!! My god that game rocks! If you haven't ever played this and love a good shmup than do yourself a favour and get your hands on it...NOW!

I get a huge kick out of the Knight of Valour series and plan to grab the rest of them as soon as I'm able. Maybe “DoDonpachi II - Bee Storm” too, but I've heard mixed impressions of this title and as I'm a Cave purist and have the predecessor “DoDonpachi" I'm erring on the side of caution. Anyone care to put my mind at ease by telling me it freakin rocks? Well either that or just confirm that it’s not as good as the previous Cave produced game and it’s an impostor to the series... :p

Anyway, cheers to all the PGM fans out there, rock on! :loco:

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Someone said that the Neobritz board won't work with the PGM is this ture?

Arcader

New Challenger
I have a PGM board with the following

Photo Y2K 2
Gladiator
Demon Front

Love all the games so far, im still wanting to get Martial Masters, KOVSH and KOV29D

I aslo have KOV Atomiswave which I dont think is as good as the PGM versions.

I

inv

Hi all!!

it is the same game I believe.

三国戦記2 飛龍在天 (LINK)
Sangoku Senki 2 -Hiryuu Zaiten-
With this title the game is distributed in Hongkong and Taiwan.

三国戦記2 武将争覇
Sangoku Senki 2 BUSYOU SOUHA (LINK)
With this title the game is distributed in Japan.

三国戦記2 群雄争覇 (LINK)
Sangoku Senki 2 -Gun'yuu Souha-
and with this title the game is distributed in Mainland China.

and in other world it's "nine dragons".

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
i guess this post goes here just as much as anywhere else.

i am trying to run my pgm through a supergun and then run the s-video to a pc capture card to record videos. i have successfully recorded several videos with the same supergun (with a neo mv-1fz mobo) and the color comes out fine. same thing if i hook up a console like the xbox. but when i hook up the pgm, there is no color on the captured video at all.

these clips are very small, just to get an idea what i'm talking about (grab xvid codec if you can't see the vids):

http://kafuin.net/downloads/xbox.avi
http://kafuin.net/downloads/pgm.avi
http://kafuin.net/downloads/ssvs_gaira_fatality.avi

any idea what is different about the signal outputted by the pgm that causes this?

PLECO

I am an old, old man. ,
rotphungte said:
I just got some pgm stuff....

Eerr... just a mobo and 15 games... unsure which ones as I'm busy and haven't tested them out yet...

My mate Chris (MONSOON) sold them to me... He's funny and speaks in a weird accent... :D

Rot,

Do you have an ENGLISH Killing Blade in those carts ? :mr_t:
I'm looking for one

BIG

sony fanboy
Mobo+Dodonpachi II+Gladiator+4p harness = Winnar.

B-

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
gladiator, martial masters, and demon front....sold killing blade. I have all of the MM art...but the others are loose and alone,lol...

I love this system but wouldn't sell my st-v for it. Radiant SIlvergun and Groove on Fight will be enough to keep that.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Had a PGM + Martial Masters, KOV2, Demon Front, Puzzle Star.

Sold it.

Less than a year later...I got another one with Demon Front. I missed that game too much.

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
I am buying a PGM board with Martial Masters today. I am super fucking pumped. So what would you guys say are the top five games on the system so far.

Thanks in advance for the sugestions guys.