Petition for Playmore to Bring Back Meg Counts

Setsuna1982

World Her,
EvilWasabi:
This is like that Morgan Freeman 80s movie where's the principal in a high school of delinquints, and he tries to get them to turn their lives around.
It's not Morgan Freeman. It's sidney potier (or whatever)

slerch666

updyke,
I signed the petition, even though I don't personally give a fuck about Meg Counts on inserts. I'm an MVS/Super Gun Super Freak Fucker, but if the other peeps in this "community" want Meg Counts, doesn't hurt to put my name down and give an assist, even though I HIGHLY doubt, even with our 4000 registered members, that Playmore will give a fuck what we want. Printing costs money, and not putting that $.05 worth of ink (or whatever they use), save Playmore $.05 for every insert made.

Oh wait, with only 500 US carts, that means Playmore would lose... $25. Why not send Playmore $25 to make up for the printing costs instead?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I have 32 names now. I will need far more if I am going to get Playmore's attention. Also there seems to be a problem with the petition. When I look at the names, numbers 5-14 I can't see. I think there is a glitch in the system. I will see what I can do about it.

Great idea for doing this petition. Thanks to Makismo for coming up with the idea of the petition to get MEG counts back.

Here's what I wrote in the 'comments' section of the petition:

I believe including a MEG count will improve sales of the games you design, please us hardcore, old-school SNK English NeoGeo players, and uphold the tradition that SNK created. I also understand that tradition is very important in many cultures and countries, especially the soverign country of Japan. I personally want to thank Playmore for unselfishly "picking up the pieces" of SNK. I speak for every american NeoGeo gamer that we appreciate Playmore creating new games for this great system.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Makismo is not even here anymore, and this thing is still getting new posts......??????

John

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Lovecraft0110:
naitram:
Makismo:
Here are all the names I have so far:

4. Bruce Campbell
7. Jack Danielson rrr@rrr.com MS BW
22. Hue G. Rection ID US
I think you may want to remove those. tickled
Yes, Makismo, Naitram is right. And if you don't know who Bruce Campbell is you're a HERETIC, and susceptible of being burned at the stake.

:p
In all fairness, maybe somebody whose name is Bruce Campbell--or even Bruce Campbell himself--signed it.

Imagine that. Ash, a Neo fan... glee