PETA: Your Daddy Kills Animals!

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hey, guys, let's stop eating cows, porks, and poultry to save animals and starve ourselves to death!

While at it, let's entertain ourselves by shooting at each other with high-powered sniper rifle instead of shooting at animals!

Remember, leather jackets, boots, and handbags are harmful to the ecosystem! Instead, let's all wear thin, cotton windbreakers in middle of the winter and freeze our asses off to death!

Sneakers are made out of leather, too! Let us all revert to the days back when we wore shoes made out of rubber!

And above all else, let's kill ourselves for the sake of animals! Humans are very harmful to animals!

God damn tree-huggers. Why can't they just shoot themselves instead of talking garbage and chasing after politicians and making them do impossible things? Saving the nature is great, but it can only go so much before the entire thing collapses.

I hate it every time when they come up with something that "may harm the planet", and go after politicians to make them pass a law that is "beneficial" to the nature. After they succeed in doing that, they go after another reason and clings onto it like some sort of super-leech until they succeed in that too.

Most of them don't even know how much resources are already being spent into preserving the environment. If this keeps up, there won't be enough resources to keep all of those preservation projects operational.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I used to think that PETA was a fairly benign organization, and as someone who can appreciate the welfare of animals I actually agree with some of their policies.

But those mother fuckers are NUTS. They covertly sponsor terrorist activities against people performing animal research - we're talking arson and bombing here, people.

Specifically, the leader of PETA's tax records show that she donated 50K to a known criminal who advocates the use of violence to further animal rights.

Further, high-ranking members of PETA have stated that animals should not be owned by human beings, and should be completely free to do whatever they want. Did they ever stop to consider that maybe Fluffy enjoys a lifetime of free food and shelter? No, because they know what all animals are thinking. :rolleyes:

Anyway, there's an episode of Bullshit! that pretty much details PETA's nonsense. These people are fucking GONE.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
Anyway, there's an episode of Bullshit! that pretty much details PETA's nonsense. These people are fucking GONE.

Yup, good stuff there.

Really opens your eyes when they show the VIDEO TAPE of that arsonist within PETA showing kids how to effectively plan an arson :oh_no:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
one of my great ambitions and hopes in life is to see a video of a grizzly bear tearing the fuck out of a peta member. im talking intestines, decapitation, an exposed still beating heart, the whole nine yards. dvd quality picture too.

if something like that surfaces within the next 20 years or so i would be overjoyed.

aria

Former Moderator
Magnaflux said:
A.L.F. Now those are some real loonies.

alf.jpg

Call 10-10-220 and save a buck or two... HAH!!!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
PETA and the ALF are probably like the Abortion Abolition Movements.....

The Handfull Crazies really make everyone else look bad.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
FeelGood said:
one of my great ambitions and hopes in life is to see a video of a grizzly bear tearing the fuck out of a peta member. im talking intestines, decapitation, an exposed still beating heart, the whole nine yards. dvd quality picture too.

if something like that surfaces within the next 20 years or so i would be overjoyed.

Dude a guy did that... He went to film them to "Save them" he ended up deaded.

May have been polar bears though....

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
FeelGood said:

Actually, there was a guy a few weeks ago who was attacked and eaten by a Grizzly (not Merc, but a real live bear). My friend saw the footage, and was pretty creeped out for about a week or so, and he's fairly desensitized to violence.

Apparently, this guy was one of those "nature lover" types who thinks that as long as you're nice to animals, they'll be nice to you. I think that's true, unless they get hungry - then you go from buddy to chicken dinner in about 0.2 seconds.

norton9478 said:
PETA and the ALF are probably like the Abortion Abolition Movements.....

The Handfull Crazies really make everyone else look bad.

I think you're right, and I think a lot of PETA members are probably well-meaning and fairly decent people. The problem is that the leadership in PETA is rotten, so by contributing to them you fund some seriously shady shit.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!? :conf:

i never heard of this vid before and i heard about all the death vids, especially vids where animals kill shit.

i know of that crocodile hunter wannabe guy that got killed in front of his wife hunting bears. got eaten alive but the lense cap was on so all you get is audio. that doesnt make me happy. :mad:

and that was a couple years ago at least.

Last edited:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
These same MOFO's and I do mean that literally have no problems with ABORTION though. I wouldn't doubt it if it's revealed one day that members partake in the sick acts of beastiology.
I wonder if PETA condemns animals for killing other animals...
-BB

aduh.JPG