people playing FFXII

bwodie

Another Striker
why wont my main character regenerate mp at all?
he is stuck at 0 :(
even if i give him an item with mp.. wont go up:help: :help: :help: :help:

Last edited:

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
bwodie said:

He has that sword they give you at raithwall?

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
bwodie said:

Check to make sure you did not have an accessory equipped that does not allow magic.

bwodie

Another Striker
will be checking both those suggestions tonight
thanks guys :)

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
either your accessory, or your weapon or something like that. to the players, anybody in here finish of MKXII or yiazmat yet. MKXII kickeds my ass hard, motherfuckers gonna get it back when i start playing again (havent played since MK killed me 3 times in a row). just need to level up some more.

bwodie

Another Striker
right
you guys were spot on there
now im in the mines in that flying city joint, noticing after my main character gets hit he loves to hit himself all allies and i have to keep holding flee untill he decides to stop
i check his status when he is doing this and he has nothing, not confuse, not nothing
any comments?
:help: :help:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
bwodie said:
right
you guys were spot on there
now im in the mines in that flying city joint, noticing after my main character gets hit he loves to hit himself all allies and i have to keep holding flee untill he decides to stop
i check his status when he is doing this and he has nothing, not confuse, not nothing
any comments?
:help: :help:

Make sure that character didn't somehow end up with a gambit that has him attacking an ally. I don't know how it could end up that way, but give it a shot.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
ki_atsushi said:
Make sure that character didn't somehow end up with a gambit that has him attacking an ally. I don't know how it could end up that way, but give it a shot.

My brother had this happen during a boss fight...let's say, the Mimic Queen didn't go down quite as fast as expected.

E=MC2

bwodie said:
will check it out
thanks again :)
lovin this game

besides having the gayest designs ever in a game, it does play fucking great actually. the last 2 bosses are pretty troublesome 2. talking bout MKXII and Yiazmat, not the regular bosses cause they ain't shit.

bwodie

Another Striker
it still has nothing on ff7 for me
i loved the story, the art, and even the battle system

I dont feel as apart of this one, and the heavier political story doesn't appeal to me as much, but it is still an awesome game.

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
bwodie said:
it still has nothing on ff7 for me
i loved the story, the art, and even the battle system

I dont feel as apart of this one, and the heavier political story doesn't appeal to me as much, but it is still an awesome game.

The writers for FF Tactics did this game, hence some of the thick Machiavellian shit you see in here. Hope you have fun playing this game; it stole my attention for weeks even though I never truly felt part of the story line. Weird.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
PopeCuervoLime said:
The writers for FF Tactics did this game, hence some of the thick Machiavellian shit you see in here. Hope you have fun playing this game; it stole my attention for weeks even though I never truly felt part of the story line. Weird.

The free roaming system makes up for the shitty story. It's more of an action game than anything.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I really enjoyed the story in this game. Way moreso than ff7, which I didn't think had an interesting story at all.

Matt

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Force said:
I really enjoyed the story in this game. Way moreso than ff7, which I didn't think had an interesting story at all.

Matt

QFT, FF7 has a shitty story, shitty characters and boring gameplay. The only reason people think it is the greatest is that it is their first RPG and they haven't played anything better before.

Chrono Trigger, FFVI, Phantasy Star I, IV, Lunar are all better RPGs than FF7.

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
There's something about this game that is hypnotic. My favorite PS2 game and RPG. And it playes like a Single Player MMORPG.... weird

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I've been playing the demo that I got with Dragon Quest 8 and thought it was great. I may end up buying this, actually. How do you play... the battle system? Wait or active?

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Spike Spiegel said:
I've been playing the demo that I got with Dragon Quest 8 and thought it was great. I may end up buying this, actually. How do you play... the battle system? Wait or active?

You can choose both, but now there is no interruption from the overworld to the battle, much like a MMORPG you can move, kinda like Seiken Densetsu. On Wait mode, every time you get a turn the action ios paused, on active there is no pause.

The customizable gambit system acts as a AI to automatize most of the process with your party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Qr7h12s08

E=MC2

when i was in lower levels i had it on wait. since i past the level 60's its been put in active as its way faster with killing enemies. fights take roughly half of the time. also FFVI is still my favorite, talkin bout the snes version since that was the one i owned. from the next gen consoles i think FF8 had the best story. or was it 9, no i think it was 8.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Heck. I love FFXII. I love the new battle system where it's free roaming instead of being fixed. Thank god the plot doesn't have a sappy love story. Kind of wierd most of the summons are the zodiac braves in FFT. It's funny when you fight Gilgamesh for one of the marks. He has the buster sword, gun blade, odins sword and the sword from FFIX.

bwodie

Another Striker
great to see all the love for FF regardless of which is your fav
good on yas :D
:buttrock: