PCB Club - Post here when you get a new PCB

TWE

Zero's Secretary
Not really loaded, just used up all the spare cash I had and sold some stuff to pay for it. The kit was a pretty good deal ($1430 shipped, brand new), it came with the poster too. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

This is the most I've spent on a game EVER. But it's a killer game, and I was such a fan of the first, I just couldn't resist.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I've never been a member of the shmup PCB club. I've never had a setup dedicated to verticality so I've found ports w/ yoko mode to be more convienient. I've got a new cabinet coming next week for the sole purpose of shmups. You'll see me post in this thread when I get some boards.

The thought of having a vertical cabinet w/ only horizontal Jammas kinda scares me a bit. I'll probably grab a cheap game first then save my beans up for something real pretty.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
TWE said:
Not really loaded, just used up all the spare cash I had and sold some stuff to pay for it. The kit was a pretty good deal ($1430 shipped, brand new), it came with the poster too. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

This is the most I've spent on a game EVER. But it's a killer game, and I was such a fan of the first, I just couldn't resist.

id love to see it , ive still got my eye on that espgaluda II kit , i should be coming into some cash next year so im deffinitly picking that one up ,,

was the poster rolled as it would look great framed but i think excellent fold them :very_ang:

BTW have you used legend company yet ?

Thanks
Trev

TWE

Zero's Secretary
Trevor spencer said:
id love to see it , ive still got my eye on that espgaluda II kit , i should be coming into some cash next year so im deffinitly picking that one up ,,

was the poster rolled as it would look great framed but i think excellent fold them :very_ang:

Thanks
Trev

I'll post some pics later tonight, hopefully. The poster came rolled in a tube (thankfully!), and it's a beautiful poster I might add. I didn't order it from Excellent though.

My Galuda 2 kit came from Excellent with the poster folded. I'm pretty sure all the Galuda 2 kits came with a folded poster, however. Espgaluda 2 is an excellent game and right now it's at a reasonable price for a new kit. I think you'll enjoy it a lot!

I have not used Legend yet.

whitey

NEST Puppet
Trevor spencer said:

Thanks
Trev

I used Legend Company a few times in the last few months and the service is great. Joey left excellentcom but still provides great service through legend company.

TWE

Zero's Secretary
Does Legend have a website or a mailing list I can subscribe to? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the web.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
I'd also like to know... I may be buying Mushi soon... Will the price on this game stay $700 forever?! I demand a price drop!

TWE

Zero's Secretary
There's been a Mushi PCB on yahoo.jp auctions for awhile now at just 57,000 yen (=$490). Order through Rinkya or some other auction bidding service. Rinkya will charge about $40 for commission on that, plus shipping to your place. Still pretty cheap overall.

TWE

Zero's Secretary
Okay, here's the pics of my beloved Mushihime-sama Futari PCB kit. I also took a pic of the poster that came with it. I normally don't care for video game posters, but this one is beautiful.

mushifuta1.jpg

mushifuta2.jpg

mushifuta3.jpg

mushifuta4.jpg

mushifuta5.jpg

slugnoid

Another Striker
though not a shooter... I scored a full Mr. Driller 2 kit for $12 US off of Yahoo.jp! My friend went to visit family there for christmas, so I didn't even have to pay shipping costs!

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
slugnoid said:
though not a shooter... I scored a full Mr. Driller 2 kit for $12 US off of Yahoo.jp! My friend went to visit family there for christmas, so I didn't even have to pay shipping costs!

Score! you should of have him/her raid a few PCB shops for you!

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Now I normally dont' post in this thread because I get like 4-5 PCB's per week, but I scored an especially nice item.... Fully working USA 3rd Strike Set with original Version A software :) It was $400 BIN on ebay... i instantly snatched it up. The cart now has a new battery compliments of yours truely.

-B

Jimminy

Quiz Detective
billd420 said:
Now I normally dont' post in this thread because I get like 4-5 PCB's per week, but I scored an especially nice item.... Fully working USA 3rd Strike Set with original Version A software :) It was $400 BIN on ebay... i instantly snatched it up. The cart now has a new battery compliments of yours truely.

-B

Bastard :mad:

jk

Put pics up of that bad boy!
Have fun man :)

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Jimminy said:
Bastard :mad:

jk

Put pics up of that bad boy!
Have fun man :)

Best part is I had a US kit box + artset laying around to compliment the hardware :)

Sorry however I just realized this is the shmup pcb club... not just general scores... oh well.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
My friend just got Pinksweets (which is way better than Ibara IMO) and the both of us are picking up Galuda 2 on friday.

TWE

Zero's Secretary
@Kiel: Very cool you have a Pinksweets PCB you can play.:) I'm looking to get one in a couple months. Good to hear you're getting Galuda 2, that'll keep you busy for a LONG time. Great game.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Kiel said:
My friend just got Pinksweets (which is way better than Ibara IMO) and the both of us are picking up Galuda 2 on friday.

Is it easy to look past the cute theme in Pinksweets? The screenshots kinda turned me off to that one.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
billd420 said:
Is it easy to look past the cute theme in Pinksweets? The screenshots kinda turned me off to that one.

I thought that I was going to hate it but it is really, really good stuff. The game is not 'cute' at all, the screen shots of it are deceiving.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Oh yeah, I got ESPRaDe some time around Christmas but I still don't have a cab to put it in. :( It should be coming sometime later this week. Its going to be fun.

slugnoid

Another Striker
Piratero said:
Score! you should of have him/her raid a few PCB shops for you!

His family lives in a small fishing village in the north... I could be wrong, but I doubt there are any PCB shops there... I wish though!

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
i think pink sweets look's great , i dont know why theres all the hate for it , ill be picking it up myself once i get espgaluda II

Having a mortgage and a PCB habit dont mix well though :(