PC Guru's - Best Budget Gaming Laptop.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I really think you're set with that computer you picked up no doubt, and you got some members here into that stuff too so that could be a benefit of this thread. I for one was into it, but not into the pay per month blackmail thing. I played the original Guild Wars for a good 4-5 years, then I got into GW2 for about a year. I stopped cold turkey on it though, my motivation was instantly sucked dry. My best friend died of a widowmaker (instant death heart attack) days before Christmas 2 years back. He got me into GW shortly after starting work and we played that a heap, then tapered off some, but later came back full on with GW2 and played it until that point. My nephew tried to suck me back into it but I tried for awhile, then told him the deal and shut it off again. I don't hate the game, I think I could play it again but I'd have to erase my stuff and start over as I'd be lost and I don't care to do it.

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I agree the monthly fee's suck but I spend that on beer on a regular basis. My kids are getting older and kind of play it, but still aren't old enough to quite get it yet. I just set mine to 3 months for now. I took a good 3 or 4 years off after the Lich King and barely played when that was out. Completely skipped Cataclysm and Pandoria. Got back into it shortly before WoD dropped, due to just wanting to scratch the itch. Played a bit for the first few months and it tapered off to the point I unsubbed for a year until recently.