PC-FX?

loungeact

n00b
Been thinking about picking one of these up as I love NEC systems, but have a question. How much do these systems yellow? It's hard to tell in pics online with different lighting etc. Is it SNES extreme or only moderate?

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
They can get as bad as any SNES you've ever seen, just depends what kind of environment they've been used in.

loungeact

n00b
Ok, thanks. I've looked at some that said they had slight yellowing, but looked normal in the pic. Grr it's gonna be a bit tricky. Anything else to look out for?

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
There are so few good games on the system, the main thing I'd be looking for is a better option to spend your money on. ;)

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
Usually fairly yellowed PC-FX's should be apparent from most pictures. If you can't really tell by the photo, chances are the yellowing is light. My first PC-FX was super yeller cuz I kept it in the garage and the heat makes white systems hella yeller.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
FX Fighter lulz

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
It's a crap system. Sat on my shelf for years and finally sold it. It's a shame it was mainly used for hentai games. Spec's could have produced some excellent shooters. Mine never did yellow; it's like a mini PC tower.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It's a crap system. Sat on my shelf for years and finally sold it. It's a shame it was mainly used for hentai games. Spec's could have produced some excellent shooters. Mine never did yellow; it's like a mini PC tower.

I also never saw any yellowing, but mine was in box. Most interesting looking system w/ absolutely worst library ever

loungeact

n00b
Yes I know, there is only like 3 games I want to play but it just looks so damn cool to me. Pippin lol