Pandora Box 3 Multi-Game 520-1 PCB

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Is anyone here familiar with Tengai? If so, would you be able to tell me if there's a big difference between the pcb and the version on the pandora, particularly the soundtrack.

I just randomly picked it today and I dig the music. Also there's not as many anime girls yelling as I thought there would be.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Ha.

Even compared to the depraved modern video game world of today, those are some pretty big goggles.

Her peripheral vision must be outstanding.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
She has a big personality, larger than life attitude towards flying with a bunny spirit...

duo_r

Armored Scrum Object
I have read the thread, a post said the link in the first page was legit, but there is 2 links.

Is it really hard to answer the question? I've seen the link for the cheaper price but wanted to make sure they were a good seller.

Last edited:

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
A seller named loyoyocompany on eBay has the black ones. They're shipped overseas but it only takes about a week and a half to the U.S.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have read the thread, a post said the link in the first page was legit, but there is 2 links.

Is it really hard to answer the question? I've seen the link for the cheaper price but wanted to make sure they were a good seller.

yeah, it's really hard...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I know, she told me last night while moaning and pleading for mercy while you were too busy looking for answers to question you shouldn't have to ask...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dropped it too soon kid, I guess your mom didn't break it to you yet...

duo_r

Armored Scrum Object
Oh wow what a comeback!!!! Ok man lets keep this back on topic. And kid? I'm pretty sure I'm older than you.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Just a heads up, The Atlas v1.1 will be available in the next couple days if anyone still needs an adapter.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh wow what a comeback!!!! Ok man lets keep this back on topic. And kid? I'm pretty sure I'm older than you.

Hey don't pin it on me, you started it with your cheeserriffic posts.

BTW, I don't think you are older than me, if you were you wouldn't be asking dumb questions and realize what is going on from the get go but hey, maybe not everyone gets wiser as they get older, could you have grown retarded at this stage of your life?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Hey don't pin it on me, you started it with your cheeserriffic posts.

BTW, I don't think you are older than me, if you were you wouldn't be asking dumb questions and realize what is going on from the get go but hey, maybe not everyone gets wiser as they get older, could you have grown retarded at this stage of your life?

tumblr_n1onmw3hED1snhtgno1_400.gif

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
New Atlas v1.1 is now in stock.

New features include a voltage switch to measure either 5v or 12v lines and also added negatron support if you want to use it as a -5v adapter instead.

Jonathan32

n00b
For anyone else that had ordered the Jamma to MVS adapter from jamma-boards.com. I finally got mine in the mail the other day. I had to open a dispute on paypal about the transaction in the resolution center. Then they shipped it immediately. LOL
. I still don't understand why they never answered my phone calls or emails? Oh well, I wont be buying anything else from them ever again anyways.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
For anyone else that had ordered the Jamma to MVS adapter from jamma-boards.com. I finally got mine in the mail the other day. I had to open a dispute on paypal about the transaction in the resolution center. Then they shipped it immediately. LOL
. I still don't understand why they never answered my phone calls or emails? Oh well, I wont be buying anything else from them ever again anyways.

There is a feedback thread for jammaboards.com. This has nothing to do with the thread you posted on.

Regards.