Charles Barkley
Re: Re: Our good friend Dion Dakis

Setsuna1982 said:
March 2003... yes.... I already played the romz

Didn't you know koF 2003 was already released in Mexico? :cool:

editor

n00b
First with Rumours!

Could SNK Playmore survive without the Fan based rumours? Saves a bundle on PR!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
where the fuck is Makismo when we need him. The only twat stupid enough eat up anything Dion is dishing.
Man, what a peverse thing NGF is /was...
And unfortunately exclusive to the neo-geo scene.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Dion Dakis is the sole reason some of you may one
day purchase a MINT Neo Geo home cartridge only to spot a nasty ink stamp on the back of their insert or throughout the manual the equivalent of a graffiti "tag" or a counterfeit manual or insert..
Just ask Snooptilian...Rhioki about that..
This whole thread should just be vaporized given the fact he's a "hasbeen" that has'nt been in the title of a subject for months and finds the need to feed his twisted ego.
Yeah, he apparently "gets off" on the attention desperately trying
to associate himself with this industries "inner circle" even what amounts to being "groupy status"
Also,that lawsuit is something I'm sure he considers a good thing only because negative history receives a great deal of pub in society for various legitimate reasons.
-BB

Marco-big-bro

Morden's Lackey
BIG BEAR said:
has'nt been in the title of a subject for months and finds the need to feed his twisted ego.
Yeah, he apparently "gets off" on the attention desperately trying
to associate himself with this industries "inner circle" even what amounts to being "groupy status"
-BB

Some people like to dream, and has you say big-bear, realy need to feed their ego...:rolleyes:
But who cares, let them speak... it's always funny.

mrchafe

Mr. Big's Thug
When I finally get my neo, should I find anything remotely NGF-related on it, I'm grabbing my hammer and a plane ticket to Las Vegas.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'll help you out when you get here. ;)

I'm ashamed to know that a slimeball like him tarnishes the Neo name here in Vegas. :\

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
One of these days me and Dash no Chris have to find Dion's brown box and say "NO!" .....-you fill the blank-.....personally I think Dion would be freaked out by Chris' sideburns...it's Elvis scary.

LOL,
M-A-D

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
yep,that guy blows goats!
right before there site got pretty much shut down for business i bought over $200 worth of neo freak magazines from him.never received them to this day.

fuckin loser