Other Than Kyosuke and Yun, Who'd you want to see from SF3 and RS/PJ in CvS2

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
Hello! I saw that Orochinagi came here and I decided to join here since I see it as cool as the Gamefaqs boards. Anyway, Who else from SF3 & Project Justice do you wish to see in the CvS sequel?
From PJ, I'd like to see Batsu, Shoma, Hinata, Hyo, Natsu & Roy. As from the SF3 series, I'd like to see Yang, Alex, Urien, Dudley, Ibuki & Gill.

------------------
Sonomama Shine....
Beware of the wrath of Burning Batsu!.... and Dan's Super Taunts!!!

S

ShinYagami

Since the offical list of all the characters haven't come out yet, I hope to see more RS characters, Hyo, Daigo, or Zaki. But I'm content with Kyosuke.

From SF3, Dudley, Ibuki, and Q...

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Not a big Rival Schools fan here, so I don't really have an opinion there.

But as for SFIII, I'd dig seeing (in order of priority): Alex, Ibuki, Remy, Elena, Sean, Necro and Oro.

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

M

Mr.KARATE

I would like to see some costume changes
(Eg Kyo in his kof2k costume and terry in his motw costume)
Apart from that I want Kyosuke, Batsu and Shoma in CvS2...

(Bring back Robert Garcia and Mr.KARATE!!!)

------------------
"I'll cure all of your diseases called life!!!"

Long Live The AOF FORUM!
Long Live Orochinagi.com!!!

JIrish

New Challenger
Kyosuke caught me by surprise when he was announced for the game. I'd have thought they'd pick Batsu or Hinita to announce first from that series.

Anyhow, my preferences, in order:

Rival Schools/Project Justice: Akira, Hyo, Daigo, Roberto, Hinita, Boman, Batsu

SF3: Alex, Ibuki, Dudley, Necro, Yang

------------------
I must be crazy... I'm trying to write the entire KOF Orochi saga as a fanfic... :D

Ibuki

n00b
I'd like to see Akira, Ibuki (ooh, big surprise! =P), Alex, Elena, and Q.

LLJ

New Challenger
Hi there, I hope you like it here Batsu_Power.

My list:

SF3:

Alex; we need more graplers
Yang; we can't have Yun without Yang
Sean; for Shingo of course...

screw the rest, they are to weird. Oh, replace Balrog (US) with Dudley. He's much more colorfull in the personality department.

Project Justice:

Roy Bromwell; He's cool
Hayate; he's badass and he has a stick.
Daigo; has written BADASS all over him
Akira; I don't care what version, just put her in!

*edit* this wasn't part of your question but hell, what does it matter...

Last Blade:

Kaede; Hero
Moriya; Also an important LB character. We can't have Kaede without Moriya.
Amano; Well I guess there is no chance in hell Amano will ever make the cut, but I can always dream don't you think?

------------------
" Joe, once again you are being far too loud. Die quietly please or I shall have to ask you to leave!"

-Wolfgang Krauser-

[This message has been edited by LLJ (edited April 16, 2001).]

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'd like to see the following:
From SF3

Alex and Hugo: Probably to most enjoyable SF3 characters for me to use. Plus they have great moves.

Q: I don't know why but I'm fascinated by this character (could have something to do with my sucking with him).

Ibuki: A much better 'school girl' fighter than Sakura.

From RS/PJ

Hyo: For swordfights with SS characters.

Raizo: Hate the character design but he's got great specials. He's like a freaky combination of J. Talbain and Wolverine.

Edge: If for no other reason than Edge/Benimaru hair comparisions.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
clark and ralph!!

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Caris Nautilus

From street fighter 3 it's all about Dudley, Ibuki, Sean and Makoto. Urien would be cool to, since I play him alot. Ibuki was the F-cking mascot for the whole 3 series, if shes not in the next game I'll flip. I mean damn Yun before her?

Rival Schools wasn't that great of a game IMO, I doubt capcom would have tons of people from it, I think their only having one.

It would be kinda like putting everyone from cyberbots in MvC 2 (Cyberbots is capcoms worst fighter IMO, I even like FF REvenge better)

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 16, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 16, 2001).]

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Batsu_Power:
Hello! I saw that Orochinagi came here and I decided to join here since I see it as cool as the Gamefaqs boards. Anyway, Who else from SF3 & Project Justice do you wish to see in the CvS sequel?
From PJ, I'd like to see Batsu, Shoma, Hinata, Hyo, Natsu & Roy. As from the SF3 series, I'd like to see Yang, Alex, Urien, Dudley, Ibuki & Gill.

That's cool, but I doubt there will be many more Rival Schools characters in. I'm surprised that Kyosuke will be in, although I think its awesome. Having Hyo would be cool though. He could have some kind if Rivalry with Kyosuke.

--Riot--

G

Gojira

Yun was tied for top tier in SF3, that's why he's in it. I'm not even gonna bother saying who the other one is, you can probably guess...

Anyway, from SF3 I'd want Makoto, Q or Ibuki.

RS... nobody. I'm surprised that even Kyosuke is in there. But hell, Capcom took Jin, Hayato, even Mega Man and stuck them in their other Vs. games, so I guess I'm not that surprised. :/

C

Caris Nautilus

I can tell you that Ibuki is THE most popular SF 3 character if not in the top 3.

I remember this capcom poll a year or two ago in japan on the internet, they were polling who the top 10 most popular capcom characters were, I think Morrigan or Ibuki were No.1, but I can't remember

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
Well, Rival Schools is quite popular in Japan also. I see a lot of Fanart in the Capcom of Japan website and maybe when Project Justice comes out, it's fanbase in the US and in other countries may increase if it manages to have good gameplay & options.

------------------
Sonomama Shine....

C

Caris Nautilus

Project Justice is cool ( I have it). But I thought 1 and the pseodo 2 on PSX were not all that great

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
No mention of Zero and Vampire characters I see.
mad.gif

From SF3: Alex, Ibuki, Makoto, Yang, Sean, Elena, and maybe Urien (Those are the only ones I really like; along with Yun.)

From Rival Schools: Batsu (Capcom better not pull another Vampire with this one!), Hinata, Shoma, Natsu, Roberto, Ryo, and Tiffany (Haven't played PJ yet if you're wondering why no PJ characters.)

From Sf Zero: Karin, Rose, Adon, Gen, Sodom, Cody, and Guy

From Vampire: Demitri (Why the hell can Capcom keep using Ryu, Captain Commando, Megaman,etc. but not use the main character from the "VAMPIRE" games!!!), Lilith, Donovan, Felicia, Bishamon (Screw Hyo! I'd rather see Haohmaru fight with this guy!) and J.Talbain

But knowing Capcom when it comes to the last one, they'll only add Felicia or a couple of female characters.

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
Gee.. I'm sorry YeldellGW. Didn't mean to anger you there ^_^. I know we all have SF Alpha & Darkstlaker favorites. But this post regards with the new generation of Capcom fighters, RS & SF3. Anyway, I'll make a post on who from Vampire (Darkstalkers) & Zero (Alpha) do you wanna see. BTW, I've been wishing from the time the game was announced that I'd pit Bishamon vs Hoahmaru!. It'll be awesome!!!!

------------------
Sonomama Shine....

M

Mr.KARATE

...im not really familiar with the Rival Schools series!!!

By doing this im a rebel heheheheheh!!!

thebeast-24.jpg

C

Caris Nautilus

The Darkstalker games are old, I doubt capcom would put more than Morrigan, Felica and Lilith (Lilith is announced for CvsSNK 2 BTW).

As for SF Zero people there is already enough, I'd say add charlie and take guiles ass out. The first CvsSNK game was a joke IMO character wise, they should have called it SF vs KOF, since thats all it was.

They should make CvsSNK 2 like MvC 2 was, 50 something characters.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Batsu_Power:
Gee.. I'm sorry YeldellGW. Didn't mean to anger you there ^_^. I know we all have SF Alpha & Darkstlaker favorites. But this post regards with the new generation of Capcom fighters, RS & SF3. Anyway, I'll make a post on who from Vampire (Darkstalkers) & Zero (Alpha) do you wanna see. BTW, I've been wishing from the time the game was announced that I'd pit Bishamon vs Hoahmaru!. It'll be awesome!!!!

I wasn't angry, just being overobservant (Boredom does that to you.). No need for the extra post.

A_Sombra

New Challenger
Bishamon would be nice. So would Hugo. Whta can I say? I like weird not-quite-in-control characters.

I'd just like to see what a L3 Gigas Breaker would look like. I think it would be a lot of fun.

I wonder if they'll let Haohmaru cut opponents in half...

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
The Darkstalker games are old, I doubt capcom would put more than Morrigan, Felica and Lilith (Lilith is announced for CvsSNK 2 BTW).

As for SF Zero people there is already enough, I'd say add charlie and take guiles ass out. The first CvsSNK game was a joke IMO character wise, they should have called it SF vs KOF, since thats all it was.

They should make CvsSNK 2 like MvC 2 was, 50 something characters.

Maybe, but Fatal Fury is old as hell but Raiden managed to sneek in there.
wink.gif
I prefer the Vampire games to SF myself. More likeable characters plus most of the things that pissed me off or destroyed me in SF are either nonexistant or easier to overcome.

As for Zero...Huh?
confused.gif
Sakura was the "only" character from Zero in CvS1. There should have been more. On the note, I'm not a big fan of the SF2 crew in general. Hell most of the Capcom fighters I enjoy don't have SF in the title (The 3s, the Supers and Zero 1 are the few exceptions.).

A

Alberto C

I wanna see:
Capcom
SF3: Ibuki, Alex, Hugo, Sean, Necro, Oro, Yang.
Project Justice: Daigo, Batsu, Roy.
SFA: Karin, Charlie.
Hoping: Haggar(final fight), Geki(street fighter), Donovan(vampire), Gill(SF3), Garuda(SFEX)
Snk
KOF: K', Maxima, Goro, Mature, Leona, Heidern.
Ikari Warriors: Ralf, Clark.
Athena.
Fatal Fury: Andy Bogard, Blue Mary, Duck King, Wolfgang Krauser.
Aof: Mr Big, Kasumi Todo, Robert Garcia.
Hoping: Akari(LB), Moriya(LB), Genjuro(SS), Kaede(LB), Orochi.(KOF)

------------------
"Live and Fight on your own terms."

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
I just want Karin Kanzuki! So I can show Kyo how to fight without auto guard.

And at least one of the Ikari team, and maybe bishamon to counter haohmaru. Perfect match up. Bishamon would fit right in a Samsho game.

From Rival Schools-Roy, Natsu, Kurow, Daigo, Tiffany and Akira.

From SF3-Hugo, Yang, Alex, Makoto and Sean.

------------------
Hmmm!!! Meat!!!
Don't waste my time with your weak skills, scrub!!!