Orlandu Next Satrudah

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Super Auctions next week at the fair grounds.

Ill be seeing everyone from florida there or else. Yes a threat, because I live close enough to drive to you and crack you one with a crowbar.

Uh, centralfloridafairgrounds.com I think it is, if not just search for it in google.

June 5th, Saturday, Pre-auction stuff starts at about 10 I think (or 8, I cant remember)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm going I guess, gameflex is too far for me to make it by 10am without leaving far earlier than I care to. Plus that costs money.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Yeah fuck south florida!

Bring extension cords, I know I am.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I'll do my best to make it and I hope that neonightrider and perhaps Big Shady will come, but I haven't gotten any updates from Big Shady as of late.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
So, last day before it starts.

Whos coming for the battle royal at the flea market?

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
I'll be there, will be in an orange Atari shirt.
Hanging out with Mickey at the moment, will be a nice break :multi_co:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
sleeper auction

:(
yeap, I agree that the auction was kinda boring. there were less games then i have seen in quite some time. not much to look at, play, or buy. but it was fun hanging out with bones and talkin some neo. i also wore a bright shocking orange shirt so i would be easy to spot as well. this should be our code for neogeo fans at auctions and other such events.

anyhow, maybe next time we can come to my place afterwards and play some serious neo carts.

Billy :smirk:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Eh, I saw both of you guys and didnt say hi.

We left like an hour after it started anyway.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
bones said:
I'll be there, will be in an orange Atari shirt.
Hanging out with Mickey at the moment, will be a nice break :multi_co:

Darn didn't check this thread before I left. I did see you.

I had on my Red MVS hat, someone stopped me by one of the MVS cabs and said they had a candy, and it completely slipped my mind to ask if they were a forum member who was it?

Saw Wayne, then he dissappeared.

Overall auction pretty much sucked. Dedicated 2 slot with monitor problems only went for 100 bucks though, nice deal. Everything else (of which there wasn't much) was overpriced. My friend bought a change machine for 20 bucks because he's weird, I bid on a box of marquees, a couple low bids on cabs too but didn't win anything for cheap so I left empty handed.

Peek a Boo (a naughty version of Arkanoid) is my new hilarious game of the day.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Yeah sorry lithy, it wasnt really a "hanging out" atmosphere.

Me and my brother went and played Mario pinball for a while and then we went to the mall, we only stayed for like an hour.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sorry for all the pics but just thought I'd put up what there was, SNK wise, oddities, other cool stuff. I didn't get pics of all that I wanted to because at one point I got the evil eye for taking pictures. No Peek a Boo pic :(

Anyway

Beautiful Naomi cab sold for 1100 bucks
auction1.jpg

Funny monitor problem on a Karate Champ
auction2.jpg

Non-working dedicated 2 slot, monitor lit up but no display sold for 100 I should've bid higher, it'd be worth the board and games, but oh well.
auction3.jpg

Samurai Shodown 64 with an awful button layout
auction4.jpg

Nice Mechanized Attack cab, but the monitor image was mirrored
auction5.jpg

2 mini cabs didn't see what they sold for
auction6.jpg

Street Smart pre-MVS SNK game, but it was locked up so I only got to watch attrack mode :(
auction7.jpg

The working dedicated 2 slot, sold for 375 I believe pretty high when you tack on 13% buyer fee and 7% tax
auction8.jpg

Conversion Neo's were 200-250 or so
auction9.jpg

auction10.jpg

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
Yeah sorry lithy, it wasnt really a "hanging out" atmosphere.

Me and my brother went and played Mario pinball for a while and then we went to the mall, we only stayed for like an hour.
Sorry to lithy and Nesagwa, I probably could've gone but I was so bloody tired and I hadn't heard from Evan and Marty in a little while so I was pretty unsure. I'll be sure to coordinate a lot better next time.

Thanks for the pics lithy, looks like there was some rather good stuff there! :)

I also need to make sure I get some money, jeez I don't have any at the moment since I had to buy a new XBOX. :(