*ORDERS OPEN* Neo Geo Rental Shop Flag

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
A little while ago Arcade-TV (Alex) reproduced the Neo Geo Rental Shop Flag and I have been looking to get a reproduction print of his drawing done.

So I have done a bulk print run on these and wondered if anyone else would be interested...?

The banner depicts G-Mantle (Gemanto, SNKs early Neo Geo mascot) and has the writing:

凄いゲームを、連れて帰ろう。
Sugoi Geemu wo, tsurete kaerou
Let's bring home the cool games!

These would have originally been silk screened onto material, but the cost to recreate that would make it impractical to do. The banners are printed onto a thin and highly durable matt vinyl and they will be 40cm x 134cm.

The banners will be priced as follows including postage:

UK - £30 each
EU - £35 each
US - £40 each

I can also provide a transparent Poster Hanging set for an additional £5

Let me know if you are interested... :)

If you place an order I do ask that you please be patient as I am still waiting for some more mailing tubes which should be with me early next week.

Please be understanding that these are sold as is and therefore I am unable to accept any returns.

MiVRtbql.jpg

Last edited:

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
+1 Count me in for one (with hanging clips)

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I'm definitely interested as well. I recall when I PM'd arcade back then, his local printshop would've cost a little more for 1-off printings of the flag.

Can you give an estimate for shipping to the States as well? I'm sure a few of us would be interested. :D

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The price you said is for the UK, what about us in the US?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Leave that with me... I'll work out a price for them to the US.

Also, the price quoted is a worse case price and if I can get enough orders together then it will possibly end up cheaper.

The flags will be printed as is and therefore wil lnot have any means of fixign to the wall apart from sticking/tacking. So I have also sourced some clear poster hanging fittings for a small amount extra...

poster-strips-photo.jpg

Warpedflash

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm interested... Any chance of getting them printed on fabric of any kind or does it get pricy fast?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
It can get pricey but I have found a place in the UK that I can get it done quite reasonably. But I am not trying to recreate the original, I just want to create a durable piece of wall art... so the vinyl I think will be more than perfect.

The company I looked at even states that with printign onto material the final size maybe upto 2cm lees than the orignal print as it naturally can shrink. Which got me thinking about the dimensions NTM provided and how accurate that would be to the what the original size would have been 25 years ago... so that is why I have gone for 40cm wide (a few short of NTMs dimensions) as this will make it alot easier (and cheaper) to source hanging clips like the ones I am offering if required.

The price I have listed may also still go down a bit if I can get more people on board.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Definitely interested. What sort of timeline would we be talking about to see completed product?

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   1
Yep, I'm interested in having another one sent to the states. Count me in.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Without reliably knowing the weight it is a bit difficult to know how much it will be. But a 1kg tube will cost around £20 meaning an additional £15 to the price.

If we can get enough then I could get the price for the flag down making the overall cost a little better.

If that is not any good for you guys in teh US then the only other option is for me to send them over to one person who can distribute them within the US.

The printers already have the files and have worked out how best to print them so I am hopefully looking to complete this in the next couple of weeks.

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be all for this. What about contacting cdamm or James since they have shops and could be trusted as a US distributor.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I'll be all for this. What about contacting cdamm or James since they have shops and could be trusted as a US distributor.

James as in Xian Xi..? How does that work for postage costs from Hawaii to the mainland States, is it more expensive than within the mainland..?

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Xian Xi. Postage hasn't seemed to be to bad, I know the flat rate prices are the same going to Hawaii as it is going one state over. I mainly said his name as he has the experience dealing with shipping a lot of stuff to people all over the country.