opinion Iori'si ingame facial art

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
opinion Iori'si ingame facial art

Man I love kof and all the new animation changes over the last couple of years. I have really no complaints, BUT Iori's face. Some of u may not agree with me, but I do like the new animation, I just wish the designers would either use the old version or the new, and not a combo of both. To me it just looks terrible. I dont mean to complain but I have been hoping they would change it but for some reason they do not. just curios what u all think.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I think they should change it back. Let's face it, they won't go through and rearrange all of his animation to match the standing face so why not put the old one back. I know a lot of people here would be happy with the evil grin. Personally I don't really care, I'm not staring at his face that often, nor am I standing still with him enough that I really notice it.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I HATE THE NEW FACE EDIT! The character loses his spirit. I agree if they were going to stick with the change they should at least redo all of teh animations.
The new pose is lefeless but that's just one additional thing added on to the list of things I dislike about the series sooooo.BLAHHHHHHHH
-BB

MattMan

Galford's Armourer
The Iori from KOF looks fantastic, the old version of him is perfect, really puts the crazed emotion in :D

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
I like the old version with that little grin.He looks cunning.The new version is OK except that his mouth seems to be missing.The hair animation is well done but they should rather redraw him completely.