Open Disclosure to the Community

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Next thing you know, he'll say he owns an Audi, pistol whips people, and requests plane tickets.

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
Whoa BIG Bear is lurking as well. All we need is a Samhain return.

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
Has anyone seens Abobos Big Adventure?

I wish someone would port that to Neo Geo.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Has anyone seens Abobos Big Adventure?

I wish someone would port that to Neo Geo.

Why did you choose the name Tokyo?

You should have named yourself after some Japanese shooting games.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
uhhh if that was a result of a curb stomp I'd say he couldn't have picked a better place to get stomp'd

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
uhhh if that was a result of a curb stomp I'd say he couldn't have picked a better place to get stomp'd

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/REVl4skqqUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aria

Former Moderator
It does (in two different ways, in fact), and you can edit your post instead of creating a new one.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Wait wait wait, I'm certain this used to say something different at one point on Tripod many years ago. There was a claim that you OWNED a beta of BAM and these were the screen shots from it.

Regardless. I really dont know why I waste the time, you obviously live in your own little world where you can do no wrong. Granted you do take some blame for the GL fiasco, but now you use it as an excuse to withhold "information". Its the internet bro, people are going to use your pics and, god forbid, you may not get full credit. Lets put our big boy pants on and deal with it. I think you're old enough now.

Hmmmmn.... pants... :drool:

Ahem... anyhoo, I would take the line of what information he is holding probably isn't worth knowing anyway. He should have the rank of "Billy Bullshit"

Tokyo

JapheiBANNED
So everyone owns a Bust a Move Proto?

How do I access this proto?

Fandangos

Hardened Shock Trooper
People in the past used to find a single rare game now they find packs of it.

It's just a coincidence that no new game is found, just different regions, which only in NeoGeo you can accomplish by swapping roms from cartridge to cartridge.
It's another coincidence that the game found isn't released in america on cartridge format but the manual is released under the CD format.

I wounder why no new game? Only different regions over and over again.
The guy who had Air Raid boxed only had a single copy.
The other Stadium Events that sold for a fortune was a single copy.
Zelda prototype that sold for a lot was single copy.
Only in NeoGeo people are so lucky to find a whole pack of ultra-rare-never-seen-games.

Just my point of view about this.

aria

Former Moderator
accualy is dolan

gnD1B.jpg