ooh, puppies

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
March 4, 2005 - Here's a surprising revelation for those with an eye on Nintendo's sizable secret gaming vault. In a recent interview, Shigeru Miyamoto reveals that the upcoming Puppy Times (Nintendogs in Japan) dog-raising simulation was originally started as a GameCube game. The game's development team tried out a number of experiments on the GameCube and, while they were able to make some realistic-looking dogs, they determined the resulting gameplay experience to not be much fun. So, they moved the project over to the DS.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
kernow said:
March 4, 2005 - Here's a surprising revelation for those with an eye on Nintendo's sizable secret gaming vault. In a recent interview, Shigeru Miyamoto reveals that the upcoming Puppy Times (Nintendogs in Japan) dog-raising simulation was originally started as a GameCube game. The game's development team tried out a number of experiments on the GameCube and, while they were able to make some realistic-looking dogs, they determined the resulting gameplay experience to not be much fun. So, they moved the project over to the DS.

The game looks like something my sister would like alot. I almost want it.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Nesagwa said:
The game looks like something my sister would like alot. I almost want it.

I want it too...looks cute as all hell get out.

Prons

n00b
I have a problem with any type of "raising" game, I hate them. I have no interest in raising puppies, unless I can train them to rip my neighbor's eyes and steal newspapers.

Mushiki said:
DS, Revolution, Nintendogs... :oh_no:

No matter how much you love Sony, you can't have sex with it. Drop the religiosity here. It's not like this was a console-thread war or anything even close. You're putting yourself on the level of chimpmeister, CAR25, and iamyagami22 here.