One Cute Machine!

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
So I found this gem in North Carolina....A 14 hour round trip drive from Baltimore (thanks to la4s for driving with me!) The cab is in great condition and to my knowledge has never been in an arcade. The gentelman i purchased it from however cant find the keys so im stuck with his ESP RADE board until he does (oh no! :D) Also i removed the glass from in front of the monitor and the counter says the machine only has 500 something plays on it!!

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

The mini cute is truely an awesome cab!!

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
That's pristine.

I have one (same color) that's in good shape.

It's only that control panel that could use a new coat of paint but I've been too lazy to get around to it.

I changed the button/stick layout to color match mine--blue ball tops, blue start buttons and yellow buttons on the rest.

Looks great, I love it.

One day I'm going to pick up a Neo 19 to go along with it.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I want one to put in front of my toilet

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
I sold my Cute a few months back, and I've been regretting it a great deal lately. I would kill to have my cab back. With that being said, you're machine is significantly nicer looking than mine. Congrats!

I don't think I would swap boards for a while if I were in your position.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
That's a real nice piece of furniture. How much did it set you back? I want to get my hands on a mini red in pristine condition.
BB

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
baller justin!!

where in NC did you get that from? An arcade op or just a collector?

Everything is better in twins man, Im on the case for you.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I love the look of the mini cutes, but always wondered how the fit was with two adults playing at the same time. Sometimes it even feels like things get cramped with 2 people on my Egret II.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
baller justin!!

where in NC did you get that from? An arcade op or just a collector?

Everything is better in twins man, Im on the case for you.

i got it from a collector.....cost me $600 + $300(fuel lost work etc...)
And you better find me another one Seth ;)

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
You lucky bastard. No really, congratulations, that's some find. 600 with that board is really cheap.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Well, a good deal anyhow, that cab looks to be in superb condition. How many different colors did they make them in? Pink, Blue and Yellow, any other colors?

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Well, a good deal anyhow, that cab looks to be in superb condition. How many different colors did they make them in? Pink, Blue and Yellow, any other colors?

Yeah im happy with the price and the cab is in GREAT condition....

I think they came in yellow, green, blue and pink but im not sure tbh

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I want one to put in front of my toilet
...been there, done that...

Congrats on the cab Justin, man that's beautifull and excellent deal for sure, man I like that yellow! I'm officially jealous, I though aquagreen was the balls, but the grass is always greener on the neighbor's yard.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
...been there, done that...

Congrats on the cab Justin, man that's beautifull and excellent deal for sure, man I like that yellow! I'm officially jealous, I though aquagreen was the balls, but the grass is always greener on the neighbor's yard.
The yellow looks mint! The thing that gets me is the Marquee holder. It looks sweet parked on top there.

N80 G80: where did you happen to find a guy selling this cab? Also, where did he manage to get it in the first place?

Again, I could not be any more jealous.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
I found the cab on Ebay of all places....He was ex-military and was stationed in Japan and brought it back...

And the cab is as mint as it appears to be...theres only one tiny little chip in the white paint on the front..other than that it just needs a good dusting

I'll be happy to get the keys and see what the inside looks like

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Don't expect a whole lot! The cab is very neat and clean inside, there sin't much going on inside, the best thing is that the buttons are wired to a harness in the middle of the CP compartment the cool thing about it is that there's 2 empty molex connectors there where you could easily wire button 4 and 5 in case you'l be using this cab for anything other than crapcom which requires more than 3 buttons like PGM, AW, and what have you.

It is a breeze to rotate thanks to the very light monitor, my only thing is that this is not a Q sound cab, but that's an easy fix if you install your own amp.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Justin you lucky bastard! Glad to see you finally got your hands on the mini cute bro, it looks like all that waiting really paid off. Is this one going upstairs with the others?

chewable

n00b
I have a neo-geo mini that I just picked up and I would love to get a cute as well to put next to it.

I also have a Nintendo red tent that would make for a powerful trio......

shess

I don't read too much into what happens on the for
Ebay, you have failed me. I live in Raleigh and this never showed up when I sorted by distance. Awesome machine!

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Ebay, you have failed me. I live in Raleigh and this never showed up when I sorted by distance. Awesome machine!

In fairness I did find it minutes after it was listed.

@DeadPixels Yeah its upstairs at the moment..I really need to finish my basement though so they can all go downstairs

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That sounds like a lot of work, sounds like Deadpixels wants to help.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Nice new cab Justin. Can't wait until I've got more space so I can take road trips and stock up on candies:envy: