OMFG a good Arcade!!!

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
So I was in a mall today in Bloomington Indiana and an arcade opened up over the summer. So I go in thinking there'll just be crap - pacman and ddr. But I found a NEO GEO BATTLE COLLISEUM DEDICATED CAB!!! OMFG I couldn't believe it!!! They also have a 4 slot with SvC on it!!! I didn't have time to check out the other games on it but I think I remember seeing SS5 on it too!

Just thought I'd share my amazement. It's not every day that you run into a dedicated NGBC cab in the middle of Indiana. Or even find SvC or any other recent fighting game.

Can't wait to go back :drool_2: :drool_2: :drool_2: :drool_2: :drool_2:

They also have hotd 4 - but who cares???

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
NGBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they didn't have that then I'd care more about hotd 4. I'll def play it sometime though... I used to like 1 and 2 when I was younger. Isn't 4 on xbox 360?

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
so with a NGBC cab it automatically makes this arcade of year?

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Hippee said:
So I was in a mall today in Bloomington Indiana and an arcade opened up over the summer. So I go in thinking there'll just be crap - pacman and ddr. But I found a NEO GEO BATTLE COLLISEUM DEDICATED CAB!!! OMFG I couldn't believe it!!! They also have a 4 slot with SvC on it!!! I didn't have time to check out the other games on it but I think I remember seeing SS5 on it too!

Just thought I'd share my amazement. It's not every day that you run into a dedicated NGBC cab in the middle of Indiana. Or even find SvC or any other recent fighting game.

I've seen SvC Chaos in a shitton of places, it's more common than the average Neo-Geo game since it was released in PCB format. Not like it matters though, the game is a piece of shit and nobody plays it. I know of one Tilt that used to have it, but it was so unpopular that they ended up putting Tekken Tag Tournament in the cabinet instead later, lol.

House of the Dead 4 is fucking great. And no, there's no home port of it yet.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Hippee said:

fuck not bloomington illinois. No good arcades here

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
NGBC IMO is pretty crappy and in no way makes an arcade good at all.
If it had KOF'98 and SF3 3S then it would be another story.