Omega CMVS vs Analogue CMVS

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Who wants a game system what swells and splits when it rains. JNX and the Omega are the only lyrics two options.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I know Chris isn't very popular here - but as an owner of an AI CMVS - the console and both sticks have held up very well and I haven't babied it, or asked my boys to baby it. There hasn't been any split wood on the console or the sticks and there are no signs to anticipate that happening. The wood is high quality w/o defects and it is sealed properly. I haven't seen evidence it would damage any worse than a plastic / fiberglass enclosure if it were mistreated or neglected. It also hasn't absorbed skin oils or moisture any quicker than other moderate to high end wood based items.

It is expensive - but it is also well made. The sturdy / heavy / large sticks are imo as good as anything readily available for neo and certainly superior to legit SNK sticks.

I've seen James (JNX) work up close and have only good things to say about his work and his customer service. I know what the parts cost and he isn't retiring on the items he makes - they cost enough to cover expenses and a very small profit.

I don't know much about Quan's but have heard very good things and if I were in the market for one - I wouldn't hesitate.