Old school gaming

misshotback

Zero's Secretary
Found this old photo of me awhile back, anybody else got old gaming related pics?

firstarcade.JPG

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I'm sure my mother has pics of me playing my 2600 as a little kid. I'll see if she can dig any up.

PUNJABEE

Banned
My dad took some pics of me when we went to a carshow back in like 84 or something. All my attention was on the little arcade they had set up there. =) I know I have a picture of myself playing that one Kung Fu game with the double joysticks, one of the first vs. fighters.

gmtkr

n00b
PUNJABEE said:
My dad took some pics of me when we went to a carshow back in like 84 or something. All my attention was on the little arcade they had set up there. =) I know I have a picture of myself playing that one Kung Fu game with the double joysticks, one of the first vs. fighters.

karate champ? :cool:

PUNJABEE

Banned
Yeah you're probably right. For some reason I was thinking it was Kung Fu Master but that's the sidescroller.

Yeah, Karate Champ, that's the one.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Man, good thread. I really need to go to my folks house and dig up all the pictures of my childhood. I can still remember many birthdays spent at the arcades with friends and family.

BTW: Is it just me, or was $5 a hell of a lot of tokens when you were a kid?:buttrock:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
PUNJABEE said:
Yeah you're probably right. For some reason I was thinking it was Kung Fu Master but that's the sidescroller.

Yeah, Karate Champ, that's the one.

STOP

JUDGE

WHITE!

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I don't think I have any pics of me playing video games when I was really little, but there is one pic of me when I was a toddler and I'm holding what appears to be a red staff... :(

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
what 'nintendo 2004' thing is that connected to?

cute pic though hehe :kekeke:

misshotback

Zero's Secretary
kernow said:
what 'nintendo 2004' thing is that connected to?

cute pic though hehe :kekeke:

That's the bottom of a Mario vs. Donkey Kong poster in my spare gaming room, I got a bunch of Nintendo PoP stuff through work a few years back.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Amazingly, no known pictures of me exist as a gaming youngster. I've never been much for picture taking with friends or anything.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
awwwww cute picture.

Sorry I dont have any pictures of me gaming back in the day. I didn't start till I was like 8.