Old New Stock Shipment Arrives!

praedicator

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Can CDZ play games in English?

The Old-New Stock is definitely a huge score! Is it possible to play Neo-Geo CD games in English on these CDZ consoles? They're listed as Japanese units, so does that mean that all games will play in Japanese like on the AES?

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Re: Can CDZ play games in English?

praedicator said:
The Old-New Stock is definitely a huge score! Is it possible to play Neo-Geo CD games in English on these CDZ consoles? They're listed as Japanese units, so does that mean that all games will play in Japanese like on the AES?

it need to be modify to an english system before the game will play in english unless there is language option

SHO

Raiden's Valet
xtoo_short20x said:
50 Alpha Mission
35 Andros Dunos
4 Art of Fighting
8 Baseball Stars
100 Blues Journey
29 Crossed Swords
2 Fatal Fury
125 Ghost Pilots
2 Karnovs Revenge
4 King of the Monster
200 Magician Lord
300 Nam 1975
80 Ninja Combat
80 Riding Hero
27 Robo Army
2 Samurai Showdown
40 Sengoku
40 Super Sidekicks 2
2 Soccer Brawl
80 Super Spy
2 World Heroes 2
2 World Heroes 2 Jet
2 World Heroes

This looks like telegames uk stuff

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Got my CDZ yesterday, damn that was a fast turnaround. It's awesome having a minty fresh CDZ that hasn't even been broken in yet.

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
Ghost-Dog said:
Got my CDZ yesterday, damn that was a fast turnaround. It's awesome having a minty fresh CDZ that hasn't even been broken in yet.

Yeah, got my toploader today. My AES is second hand. Somehow it has a totally different feel to it to have a real new one others didn't put their grubby hands on before ;)

And, am I dreaming or did with the new stock the prices for Newstyle Sticks go up? I recall the last ones being at around 70 a week ago. Now 40 are added and the pricetag is at 100. Would have ordered two at 70, but 100 is pushing it a bit. I admittedly thought that prices might actually go down by 5 or something with that influx of new boxes :p