Old Forums you used to troll

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I used to be a major asshole on cherryroms. Banned a couple of times. Looking through internet searches only a couple posts remain. Anyone have any other sites they used to be stupid(besides here?).

P.S. I am not promoting trolling, I was just young and very drunk 10+ years ago.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
this is the first and only forum of which I am a member

besides assembler during the zeljko/LeGit era.. couple bans there

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I was banned from a mobile device forum years ago, basically for carrying on like I was at Neo-Geo.com and having the audacity of telling a mod he was being an idiot for stating something that was actually pretty stupid. I mean, petty stuff that I can't even remember, but I know it was a couple sarcastic jokes that were super tame and I was completely blasted off that site, banned, account locked, etc.

I remember being really surprised by that, but whatever. Lame ass site.

I was also on a local car group's site. Actually met a few people on there that came over and helped me fix up one of my cars. Super nice guys, but that site updated like one to two new posts a week, and once you get used to the speed of this place I just lost interest and stopped going. Definitely didn't troll there, but it was the first time I realized how different N-G.com was, and how you could post something and within minutes (sometimes seconds) have a conversation going.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I was an active member of Digital Press from 2004 until around 2007 or so. I wouldn't say I was a troll, per se, but I was a huge asshole on a forum where that kind of behavior was not welcome.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
The spaceship understands, which was neogaf like website.
One of the members here had their own forum, I can't remember who, but I hung out there alot.
Survivor forums when I got real bored at work.
Digital Press - I rarely visit that one anymore.
The Next Level - Just as many assholes on that forum as there are here. I rarely go there anymore.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I joined the Game Informer forums when they first started in 2003. I guess I may have been one of their first forum personalities, kinda like Shroom is here. Sometime in 2004 one of the editors/mods banned me, even though we had talked thru e-mail before.

A few years later that guy actually died.

I've never been a troll but I guess that was the closest I've ever been to it.

I wish the gamers.com forums were still archived. I'd love to see what my summer of 2003 self wrote way back then. God, I even had my own forum and everything. I wonder what happened to the people who used to post on my forum, or anyone from that timeframe. They all seemed so important back then and we'd talk every night but I can't even remember their usernames.

I guess that's life. You meet people and move on.

This is a gay fucking post.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Highervoltage.net....
I started out there around the same time Neo-Geo.com kicked me out back in early 2004.

I had no idea at the time, but they had a very black user base and didn't take too kindly to me yapping about how commercial rap is shit and Jay-Z is a faggot.

With the passage of time and fading emotional investment, I can look back and see what a fool I was....trying to make a name for myself by causing shit and "winning at arguments" (ie: being a bigger faggot).

And though I've changed greatly since then, my stance on Jay-Z has not and it never will.

Fucking Joe Camel looking, illuminati dick sucker fag rag motherfucker.... :cool:

Last edited:

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I never intentionally trolled anywhere, though I think some people at Neo-Geo.com would have considered me a bit of a troll back in the day due to some of the things I stood up for. For example, I thought Metal Slug 4 was great and posted about it a couple times, getting into some flame wars.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I was active during the great Transformers forum wars... so all were trolled at the time. Allspark, Tfans (now Tformers), TFW2005, Bottalk, etc. Good times.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was a member of orochinagi and sc.c, but only posted in the market sections.

:/

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
This is THE only video game forum I have ever been a member of. Yeah, this place is that awesome...fuck all the other forums!:buttrock:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Some British movie forum.

Trolled for years, never banned.

Got banned when I insulted some Mod's bestie.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Mugen Guild is the only other forum I ever was a member of.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I was a complete and utter asshole to almost everyone on the Samurai Spirits Forever message board--indeed, you could arguably blame that forum's decline almost solely on me, with my multiple accounts shenanigans (I wasn't alone, but I was definitely the prime instigator). I was young, rude, stupid, lacked empathy and common sense, and had way too much time on my hands--I'd never act that way on a forum again and I apologize to anyone here (Wasabi for one) that had to endure my garbage. I should have been perma-banned from that place a hundred times over, but I never was (in fact, even though it's all but dead, I'm still a member).

Marek

Banned
I trolled Nashville hard music.com in 99 and into the new millennium. It was for metal and numetal fanzz and was fun for a troll. Cut my teeth there... And yet was still unprepared for the hyphen of my youth.

Also I trolled the goodcharlotte message board a round that same time I even ended up befriending this chick and having phone sex with her once in a while for a couple years. Amazing how saying over and over that someone's favorite band is shit can result in listening to orgasm noises on a telephone.

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Used to troll my WoW server's forums next to no moderation made it fun. But I had to go ahead and get my account banned for botting lol.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
No matter how hard I trolled, I don't think I've ever gotten a ban even from modded forums like gamefaqs.