Official PSP Homebrew (Piracy) Thread: All ROMs, ISOs and Such!

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
is it possiable to have a neogeo rom on ur psp then play other person with wifi & it work?

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
ray_7 said:
thanks subbie! :)

missed my ngpc so much... cant wait to play thru cfc2 again... :drool:

I don't know if you noticed or not but I posted up a new version over the weekend.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Akira1422 said:
Hey, again on the NGCD isos, any idea where in the crap i can get em w/o having to donate to some place? I found a huge 5gig torrent, but i keep getting an error when I start it up. Ideas anyone?

5.23GB to be exact, has like 97 neocd games on it. Been seeding it for the past 4 days.

ray_7

KaedesBlade said:
5.23GB to be exact, has like 97 neocd games on it. Been seeding it for the past 4 days.

yeah i noticed that torrent too, but i have a dl limit of 2gigs here (crap!!) so wont be dlin that torrent..

all i really want is metal slugs and neo turf masters really, anyone have them??

@subbie: really?? i didnt notice, will look for it and dl now!!!

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Asura said:
I found many site that have a lots os "games" but I haven't manage to play them on the SMS PSP V0.4. emulator. Do you know how???

I never used that one so I wouldn't know, what is it doing? As long as the emu is installed on the PSP and the Roms are in the right folder it should work, unless there is a file that needs to be in one of the folders that isn't placed in there by the exploit tool.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
ray_7 said:
yeah i noticed that torrent too, but i have a dl limit of 2gigs here (crap!!) so wont be dlin that torrent..

all i really want is metal slugs and neo turf masters really, anyone have them??

@subbie: really?? i didnt notice, will look for it and dl now!!!

Get bitlord or bitcomet or one of those and when the download prompt comes up just deselect all the games you dont want to save badwidth for yourself. :emb:

ray_7

Nesagwa said:
Get bitlord or bitcomet or one of those and when the download prompt comes up just deselect all the games you dont want to save badwidth for yourself. :emb:

yeah thanks man, i was thinking its like one huge zip file... if thats the case, then i'll download it now.., :)

neo1087

Bead Banger
Ok,I need some help. I downloaded the Snes emulator for psp, uo_snes_9x something. It is EXTREMELY slow. Every game I play is slow,eaven with the framskip up to 10. I dont want to clock up the psp time,because I'm afraid of damaging the system. Is there any other SNES emulator out there tha t runs at a normal speed,like the actual cart would? I want to play these games,but they are extremely hard to play considering the speed. Thanks for the help. Tim

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
neo1087 said:
Ok,I need some help. I downloaded the Snes emulator for psp, uo_snes_9x something. It is EXTREMELY slow. Every game I play is slow,eaven with the framskip up to 10. I dont want to clock up the psp time,because I'm afraid of damaging the system. Is there any other SNES emulator out there tha t runs at a normal speed,like the actual cart would? I want to play these games,but they are extremely hard to play considering the speed. Thanks for the help. Tim

Sorry, but the only way to play most snes games at decent speed is using the PSP at 333 mhz for now. You can't do an omelette without breaking the eggs. Doing that is not overclocking the PSP, it's its maximum speed designed. Either take some risks or use other machines to play snes games (like a snes), or wait for a more optimized version of these emus.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
neo1087 said:
Like Amano said, can't win a war without rape and looting. Running your PSP at 333 is fine.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Can someone provide a link to the site that I can read how to get started running emu's on my psp? I have V1.0, I have the files and info for getting it to run on V1.5, but cant seem to find a tutorial/files for 1.0.

*edit
Ok I found the "hello world" dl I need, and I installed it on my mem stick, but then what do I do?

Last edited:

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
ajk1080 said:
Can someone provide a link to the site that I can read how to get started running emu's on my psp? I have V1.0, I have the files and info for getting it to run on V1.5, but cant seem to find a tutorial/files for 1.0.

*edit
Ok I found the "hello world" dl I need, and I installed it on my mem stick, but then what do I do?

Your one of the lucky bastards (like me). You just need to copy a non 1.5 patched version to the memory stick in memstic:\psp\games\<insert folder name>\. Just make sure the eboot.pbp goes in that folder (replace <insert folder name> with an actualy name like snes.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
subbie said:
Your one of the lucky bastards (like me). You just need to copy a non 1.5 patched version to the memory stick in memstic:\psp\games\<insert folder name>\. Just make sure the eboot.pbp goes in that folder (replace <insert folder name> with an actualy name like snes.

A non 1.5 patched emu? Is that what your talking about when you say non 1.5 patched? So I change <insert folder name> to any emu I want to run, snes, pce, etc...and I place the eboot.pbp and the actual emu in that renamed folder? Can I make several folders with diferent emus in them as long as I have the eboot.pbp file in each?

Then do I just make a rom folder in each of the emu folders to place the rom files?

And to start the emu program, do I run eboot.pbp or just start the emu program itself?

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Darklighterx said:
Like Amano said, can't win a war without rape and looting. Running your PSP at 333 is fine.

Running the psp at 333 is what it was designed for and is totally fine

I do it all the time, I believe sony just ran it at 66% to save on battery power.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
ajk1080 said:
A non 1.5 patched emu? Is that what your talking about when you say non 1.5 patched? So I change <insert folder name> to any emu I want to run, snes, pce, etc...and I place the eboot.pbp and the actual emu in that renamed folder? Can I make several folders with diferent emus in them as long as I have the eboot.pbp file in each?

Then do I just make a rom folder in each of the emu folders to place the rom files?

And to start the emu program, do I run eboot.pbp or just start the emu program itself?

pretty much. Just go to game and the last icon at the bottom and select the application.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
No Update Launcher for PSP Released!!!

Don't know if it was posted already, sorry if someone already did. Let's see if it really works...hope so. :buttrock:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Can someone seed a torrent for me for like 5 mins?

PM me within a half hour of this post.

barf

Maxima's Barber
ScummVM Alpha (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion Virtual Machine, the lucasarts and other companies game interpreter) has been released. For now it is a Beneath a Steel Sky only release (there are some minor problems with the others, should be solved in not too long).

The good point is, BASS is freeware now and it s a fantastic game. It plays both CD and disk version almost flawlessly verry smooth, with sound and a smart control design.

executable:
http://www.tomkatgames.com/psp/ScummVM-PSP-Alpha-BassOnly.zip

executable for 1.5 with BASS disk:
http://www.niwra.nl/psp/scummalfa15.rar

BASS CD (unzip in GAMES subdirectory):
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scummvm/BASS-CD.zip?download

Enjoy !