Official PS3 Online Username Exchange Thread

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Hey Phillip, Im gonna add you to my friends list mate! I have about 12 PS3 games and play em all the time. Hope to see ya online soon. ^^

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Fakk2 said:
Hey Phillip, Im gonna add you to my friends list mate! I have about 12 PS3 games and play em all the time. Hope to see ya online soon. ^^

Cool. I dont have that many games for it. I only have Genji, Motorstorm, Ridge Racer, Virtua Fighter & Resistance.

Phillip

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Bulletnyourass said:
Cool. I dont have that many games for it. I only have Genji, Motorstorm, Ridge Racer, Virtua Fighter & Resistance.

Phillip
perhaps, but your cool in my book and youll get more games in time. I still wanna play ya online sometime. The games I own right now are: COD3, Genji, Tony Hawk P8, N4S Carbon, Virtua Fighter 5, SONIC, Full Auto 2, Resistance, Untold Legends Dark Kingdom, Blazing Angels, Motorstorm, Ridge Racer 7, Q*Bert, Lemmings, Tekken 5 Dark Res., flOw, and Blast Factor with Multiplayer pack. Many more to come (since Im a die hard PSX fan and GAP member) so I will be able to play just about any game with ya that ya want. Only games I dont buy are sports titles. ;) Oh and Im online on my PS3 near everyday all day and night long so we shouldnt have trouble finding time to play. The ONLY times Im offline on my XMB is when Im playing Final Fantasy XI on it or Blu-Ray. It wont display on the XMB that Im in that game as its a PS2 game being played on the PS3. ^^ See ya online.

Last edited:

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
I'm rather obviously, Superfamifreak.

Added a couple of you already. Only games I have are RR7 & Resistance, both Jap on a Jap system. Any other Jap Resistance players?

Andyh

Cheng's Errand Boy
Add me Lokai77 if you want..... im always up for a bit of tekken or resistance fom ..........

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Superfamifreak said:
I'm rather obviously, Superfamifreak.

Added a couple of you already. Only games I have are RR7 & Resistance, both Jap on a Jap system. Any other Jap Resistance players?

Yeah, I was online with it for a good while last night. Send me a friend request and I'll see you online sometime. I'm hanafuda.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I'll have my PS3 on Wednesday. The only game I have so far is Formula 1.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Did they ever unlock RFOM for worldwide online play?

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
RGP said:
Did they ever unlock RFOM for worldwide online play?

Not yet, but I read that they are considering to do it/are doing it with the realease of the new multiplayer maps.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
To anyone ho wants to add me...I'm not too often playing my PS3 but just in case!
Please specify that you are from the NG forums...Thanks!

PSN Username: RikanMel

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I'm on RFOM most nights (when I'm not playing COD3 on 360) & I have a headset too.

Username: Impresss

Kickin' Wing

Armored Scrum Object
PSN Username: Moondoggie

For online games I've got: Resistance, Ridge Racer 7 & Untold Legends.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Username: Obesus

answer my friend request, because its me, ! :) , if you get one that is

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
soops

but I can't be arsed with online stuff so ya may not catch me

(RR7, R:FoM, CoD3 & Motorstorm)

kernow

The Goob Hunter