Official NG.com Trading Cards Thread

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
while using the neo geo member pics page to locate images for my next card ... i noticed that Bobak is in pretty much every picture. i was wonder if maybe he traveled around trying to get a picture with every neo geo member on the board or something. i mean, maybe that map he's compiling is for the purpose of locating another "picture victim" ... i dunno. just struck me as odd.

bobak, comments? explanations?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
onefortheride said:
while using the neo geo member pics page to locate images for my next card ... i noticed that Bobak is in pretty much every picture. i was wonder if maybe he traveled around trying to get a picture with every neo geo member on the board or something. i mean, maybe that map he's compiling is for the purpose of locating another "picture victim" ... i dunno. just struck me as odd.

lol, Bobak is a picture whore. You need a Bobak "companion card" or something like that.

Waiting for the melchia card or Misshotback, or even the MistressDragon card.

Which reminds me, where is the ClassicMode1985 one?

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
D-Lite said:
lol, Bobak is a picture whore. You need a Bobak "companion card" or something like that.

Waiting for the melchia card or Misshotback, or even the MistressDragon card.

Which reminds me, where is the ClassicMode1985 one?

"companion card" ... comedy.

as for the melchia card ... i'm surprised i didnt think of that. ever since that picture thread ... shes "all the rage". :D

looks like i have some projects to kill time at work with. if it wasnt for dumb stuff like this ... and shockbox inserts ... i'd have nothing to do at work.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
melchia6jw.jpg

one down. :glee:

aria

Former Moderator
onefortheride said:

The photo album was idea (well, actually wanted it to be the antithesis of the notorious NGF photo album) and in order to get people interested I started the gallery with photos I'd already taken when I met up with members, namely Ukyo, lemonflav, sonofx41 and M_M/Chimpmeister (those were pictures that I'd just taken for my own photo albums). Since those were the initial photos I didn't see the point in adding another one of just me. I've met well over 50 people from this website, so thos're really only the tip of the iceberg.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
Bobak said:
The photo album was idea (well, actually wanted it to be the antithesis of the notorious NGF photo album) and in order to get people interested I started the gallery with photos I'd already taken when I met up with members, namely Ukyo, lemonflav, sonofx41 and M_M/Chimpmeister (those were pictures that I'd just taken for my own photo albums). Since those were the initial photos I didn't see the point in adding another one of just me. I've met well over 50 people from this website, so thos're really only the tip of the iceberg.

so when will you be in indiana? i have no Bobak and Onefortheride photo.
:lol:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i came up with this whole card game idea i want a card, make one, give me an e-romance move or something that stuns enemies. i dunno. or a cracked AES move that shatters freaked carts.

Robert

20 Year Member
I'm impressed by the amount of work in this thread. IMHO, I prefer the trading card based cards than the magic cards one.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Overall, I prefer the magic cards, but I see some fun in the trading/sports looking cards.

Perhaps alters the stats on the sports cards to show..., post avg., funny avg, spam/quality post +/-...etc.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
I by far prefer the magic card type ones. They're way more hideously nerdy. :buttrock:

Agreed. Plus, you can add funny stuff into the magic cards, but the baseball cards just have a pic and that's it.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
melchia said:
Wow. I really don't know what to say...I'd like to thank all of those who helped me out along the way!

it was by request. i just made it. dont blame me.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
onefortheride said:
dont flatter yourself dollface.

thanks but i saw the request from D-Lite for a card for one of the female members above :eek_2:

EDIT: I should say I was agreeing with you, but anyway...

Last edited:

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
melchia said:
thanks but i saw the request from D-Lite for a card for one of the female members above :eek_2:

EDIT: I should say I was agreeing with you, but anyway...

Onefortheride was talking to me Melchia.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
onefortheride said:
no way dinkins ... if it was you ...
hell! i'd hit that shit ... just to say i did.

the dinkins beauty is astounding