Official Neo Geo High Score Thread - Top Ranked Players Only

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
and,yes,i am the best neo geo player / conosseur (sp?) on this site does it bother you ?

Hmm. Not according to this site.

When are you posting the inp and cfg file?

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Bust-A-Move Again
052409_23461.jpg

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
and shin samurai spirits

i bet that was done on a us system :shame:

For what it's worth, I can confirm that my scores were done on a US system. I don't see your point with the shame smiley, but whatever.

Except then you'll have a video of an emulated game, and most official high score lists won't count it. Why are you trying to bring emulation into this equation at all?

within the limits of what this thread represents, inp files are way better proof than pictures.

Gemant

Member,
For what it's worth, I can confirm that my scores were done on a US system. I don't see your point with the shame smiley, but whatever.

in US version, if you cut the enemy in last round, some objects appear in the screen. 4.000 pts are possible with each enemy. In a game this is possible usually 5 or 6 times at least. Total score can be 20.000 / 24.000 better than Jap version.

All scores in US version of shin samurai spirits are "blow up" for this reason.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Is Fran gonna post a JP SS4 score or something that's at 180,000?

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Bust-A-Move Again
052709_21411.jpg

Spent some time with this one last night and knocked the socks off my other score. There's a chance for huge points on round 10(C).

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Wow, looks like you found all the stuff you missed the last time you posted a score.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think is safe to say that my Ghost pilot socre will never be beaten, nobody plays the damn game. Next up is Ninja Commando!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Well, I no longer run the thread - but the rule states that a video of start to finish must be displayed when using an emulator.

I do not doubt Frans score, he really is a master at gaming on the Neo, and if Gemant vouches for him that only sweetens the deal.

Well, I no longer run the thread - but the rule states that a video of start to finish must be displayed when using an emulator.

I do not doubt Frans score, he really is a master at gaming on the Neo, and if Gemant vouches for him that only sweetens the deal.

an inp file is a video of the game being played on a emulator.

The only difference is that it requires the same emulator, rom and bios to work instead of a video player software.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Bust-A-Move Again
052909_23141.jpg

Just had one heck of a game. I zigzagged across stage select and made it to the ? stage. Some of the later levels I got almost no points for and just barely completed.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'll wait a few more days before I edit in case you post another score.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Can we make an addendum to this thread dictating that, if you post a new high score, you must copy and paste the previous high score list into your post, so that we keep a running tally instead of having to run a search by game every time you want to know what the current high is, and what all is on the list?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

mmsadda

10 Year Member
141,840 on Viewpoint
DSCF0878.jpg

*edit* If you want proof that CDF is in fact me, ask any one of the people who I've shipped a package to as "Collin D Foust", or I can show Terry330 the score in person on my cab next time he's over here.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nice score. I fucking hate that game. I can't even get passed level 1.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Thanks James!

Wow.... I'm fucking bad at shoot-em-ups, and I can make it to the second level boss on one credit. I can't make it past that damned boss, though. It is a tough game, for sure.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Are we going to count hacked games such as CTHD 2003?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I guess we could, I dont think it would cause any harm. If people want to play the hacks it should be fine.