offical wwe thread

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Not likely. They've struggled for weeks to draw, for Raw, Smackdown, and even PPVs.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm interested in the Hell in a Cell turnout. New downtown arena and it's HiaC.

Usually a large walk up crowd, which drives them nuts. I know a few people with tickets and more planning on going.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Not likely. They've struggled for weeks to draw, for Raw, Smackdown, and even PPVs.

They usually hype WWE when it comes to Metro Phoenix since it's a strong wrestling town however until I saw the graphic on the screen at the start of Smackdown Live, I wasn't aware they were even in town, especially since most of the shows are in downtown where it's accessible easily with public transportation and lots of freeways. Glendale's arena while being across from University of Phoenix Stadium (Cardinals) has not much in the way for the working class to get there cheap and or easy. Last show in Phoenix drew a big crowd.

As I said before, there was really no local advertisement about the show. Maybe the WWE is trying to cut cost by forgoing the advertising just like getting rid of the pyro entrances during the shows :tickled:

famicommander

15 Year Member
They struggled to draw in Los Angeles for a major PPV. Not saying the shitty Glendale situation didn't have an impact, but the problem is the product.

They intentionally killed the momentum of everybody in the entire company except Reigns, Lesnar (who Reigns will kill at Mania), and Jinder Mahal, whom everybody in the entire world wants off their television screen.

AJ Styles is in there with the scrubbiest scrubs they can find. Fucking Baron Corbin?

Kevin Steen is feuding with a god damn middle aged executive that JUST finished a feud with AJ Styles.

Sami Zayn is a straight up jobber at this point

Shinsuke Nakamura is just there so other wrestlers can say racist shit about him

Dolph Ziggler has always been horrible, but he somehow gets worse every year

Every single PPV, all the women are thrown in a random ass match together that doesn't matter and makes no sense

With Jeff Hardy hurt and Gallows and Anderson jobbing it up, there is only one real tag team in the whole promotion (New Day). Rollins and Ambrose are just another prop to help Reigns get over, Rhino and Slater are MIA, Sheamus is still unwatchable and Cesaro got his teeth smashed in.

WWE is finally reaping what it has sowed. They deserve even fewer people than they got.

famicommander

15 Year Member
One day after Bryan Alvarez reported Vince McMahon was pissed off about Bullet Club showing up outside Raw to shoot an episode of their web show...

After months of joking about it, and just one day after Bullet Club “invaded” Raw, WWE sent The Young Bucks an ACTUAL cease and desist letter over the “Too Sweet” hand gesture.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed WWE reached out to the popular Ring of Honor/NJPW tag team to say they own the copyright to the “Too Sweet” hand gesture and have discovered that the brothers have been using it in other companies, as well as on merch.

Therefore, WWE is demanding the Bucks stop using WWE intellectual property in-ring and on any merchandise immediately. If not, they may be hit with $150K in damages or more.

They also want an agreement in writing saying the brothers wont use WWE IP again in the future.

It’s unclear at this point whether The Young Bucks plan to fight this, but sources tell us they’ve consulted with a lawyer and will figure out what’s best in the days to come.

Honestly, if Vince sues them it will be good for Bullet Club. Obi-Wan Kenobi moment... if you strike the Young Bucks down, they shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Should have just ignored it, acted like it wasn't even a big deal

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Vince, old man...

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

He really needs to get a life outside of the WWE but we all knows he'll control its downfall and knowing him, he'll try and control it after he dies :p

famicommander

15 Year Member
character models in TNA Impact (2008, PS3) vs WWE 2K18 (2017, PS4)
1755083-vollbild.jpg

Kurt2--384738e4f3bd7e06120e88e93f4cd68c.jpg

Of course the faces weren't animated in Impact, but that was nine fucking years ago and it was fucking TNA

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
The TNA one looks like a render they falsely advertised. Not in-game.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Some asshole charged the ring at an NXT house show last night and ended up getting kicked in the face by Kyle O'Reilly. Man, I wish it were on film.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Some asshole charged the ring at an NXT house show last night and ended up getting kicked in the face by Kyle O'Reilly. Man, I wish it were on film.

That shit never works out.

At WM3 a guy jumped in the ring and shook Roddy Piper's hand. The second security got a hold of him, they beat his ass right in front of everyone.

famicommander

15 Year Member
That shit never works out.

At WM3 a guy jumped in the ring and shook Roddy Piper's hand. The second security got a hold of him, they beat his ass right in front of everyone.

How about those idiots that stormed the ring when the nWo formed? They were so mad they were gonna try to fight them.

Like, what the hell are you going to do if you get into a ring with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Hulk Hogan? Before they were all ancient and immobile?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That is one reason that I like going to live shows. Because you realize that there are people out there that thing that the shit is real.

I don't mean fans pretending it's real (Like Colt Cabana at WM 13), People that think it's like for real real.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Apparently Raw is in Denver tonight. I would never have known except I clicked on an unrelated story that happened to also include a blurb about it.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Apparently Raw is in Denver tonight. I would never have known except I clicked on an unrelated story that happened to also include a blurb about it.

Let me guess:

Spoiler:
You bought tickets
Spoiler:
but you're not going
Spoiler:
so the crowd looks worse on TV ;)

famicommander

15 Year Member
No, I ain't giving Vince any money

(except last month when I forgot to make a new email for my WWE Network subscription)

famicommander

15 Year Member
Big news

Ring of Honor's Global Wars Chicago show will be a live iPPV, $19.99

But the Columbus and Pittsburgh stops will also be streaming live, for FREE if you're a Ringside Member

If you're not a member then the shows will be $14.99-$19.99 on tape delay, but you can be a Ringside Member for 8 bucks a month (or less if you buy a yearly subscription), so you can easily just subscribe, watch both shows, and cancel if you want

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm not giving those fascists at Sinclair broadcasting any of my money.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I'm not giving those fascists at Sinclair broadcasting any of my money.

WWE's CEO is BFFs with Trump.

There are basically zero wrasslin' promotions out there that you could watch if you're going to be limited by the politics of their parent companies.

famicommander

15 Year Member
ROH weeklies. Since Women of Honor and Future of Honor were off last week, I didn't bother posting the Throwback Thursday. So I'll post last week's and this week's

Last week's Throwback Thursday:

Women of Honor Wednesday:

Throwback Thursday:

Future of Honor Friday:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
After getting a few emails from WWE about HitC, I wonder what the attendance will be.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I'll get around to post the HitC results by tomorrow. Only the tag team titles changed hands.

EDIT: Apparently the US title also has a new champion. Same old Women's and WWE Champ...

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
As I expected good crowd and pretty vocal.

Baron won the US belt pinning Tye Dillinger in a last minute 3 way.