offical wwe thread

FUUMA

Marked Wolf
Hey I'm going to Survivor Series too. I live in Bossier City, La. Got 2 tickets for me and my son. I got the tickets kinda late so the seats aren't spectacular. Too bad Goldberg is gonna lose because he's one of the main reasons we're watching wrestling now.

simpsons99

n00b
You really think he is going too Lose too Triple H ? Things happen of TV that completely different from the PPV.

Stone Colds team won all there matchs and Golderg won his i guess lol.

Can stone cold lose and goto Smackdown and wrestle again?

BTW I'm going too WWE On the 22nd here in Tacoma Washington.

Who ever has the title is said too defend it there booked as Golderg:drool_2:

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Here is a small piece of "tit" ilating info. Nidia will be getting breast implants. Cant wait for her to return!:buttrock:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
qube said:
So, RAW is on right now, and there was just a tag match between The Dudley Boys (who I am loyal too b/c of the ECW years) and Mark Henry & Scott Steiner. Slow paced boring ass match, with a botched finish full of miscommunication. The crowd didn't care, and neither do the fans at home. Ok, now that I have established what I just saw, let me say this..

On Saturday night I saw Velocity, and the tag match on that show was Brian Kendrick (Spanky) & Paul London Vs. Kanyon and Shannon Moore. They put on the best match I saw last week, and that is including Cena Vs. Mysterio Jr. and Jarrett Vs. Sting. 4 really great talents who know how to work a match and sell offense as much as defense. All 4 of those guys wrestle their hearts out and give the fans more action than they can handle, and what do they get? Nothing! Relegated to wrestling on a Saturday night show that pulls .7 cable ratings:(

That is how fucked up the WWE is, 4 of the best wrestlers they have wrestling on Velocity, while they showcase a big powerful good for nothing olympic bust, a 44 year old over the hill former WCW champion, and a tag team that has been stale for quite some time on RAW. That is so fucking pathetic I just can't stand it anymore. Do yourselves a favor and tune into or tape Velocity on Saturday nights, you won't be dissapointed. The wrestling is 10 times better than you will see on RAW:angry:

Q-

WWE Velocity and WWE Heat are some of the best kept secrets in wrestling. The young wrestlers that appear on these shows give it their all, unlike the 'established' wrestlers of RAW! and Smackdown.

I also watch WWE Confidential every Saturday night too. Great tribute to Road Warrior Hawk this past week :buttrock:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Oh, this Saturday in Dallas, Stone Cold and Rey Mysterio are going to be at a mall and a Wal-Mart. I'm going to meet them both and get their autographs and pictures.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Razial said:
Oh, this Saturday in Dallas, Stone Cold and Rey Mysterio are going to be at a mall and a Wal-Mart. I'm going to meet them both and get their autographs and pictures.

So cool. If you get pics, see if you can post them here ;)

FUUMA

Marked Wolf
Damn, I won't be there until Sunday. You wouldn't know of any signings on Sunday, would you? Also is there any arcades in Dallas? i need to play SvC: Chaos.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
razial, qube appreciate the 411, been busy and couldn't catch raw or smackdown( or a break:make_fac: ) but sweet deal. i was wondering what really happenend to nidia, puppies:drool: :tickled:. well hopefully ill have some time to see one of the shows. survivor series this sat right? with plenty of mcmahan drama that you all love...to hate. has triple h come back to raw yet? has hogan joined twa-nwa yet?

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
orochi_lubu said:
razial, qube appreciate the 411, been busy and couldn't catch raw or smackdown( or a break:make_fac: ) but sweet deal. i was wondering what really happenend to nidia, puppies:drool: :tickled:. well hopefully ill have some time to see one of the shows. survivor series this sat right? with plenty of mcmahan drama that you all love...to hate. has triple h come back to raw yet? has hogan joined twa-nwa yet?

Triple Gay came by this Monday and pedagred (sp) Goldberg and Hogan is now part of the NWA-TNA now. What happened at the Sting vs. Slap Nuts fight?

Edit: Fumma, yeah there are some SVC: Chaos cabs around here. Go to the Irving Mall and the Parks Mall in Arlington. Those are the only places I know of.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Well damn...

I couldn't go to the mall today! I had a damned basketball game and my parents were too tired. If only I had my damn license! Oh well, at least I'm still going to Survivor Series.

Q

qube

Gonna put my ass on the line here...

qube's predictions for SS tonight!

HHH Vs. Goldberg HHH duh:rolleyes:

Team Austin Vs. Team Bischoff Team Austin for some reason peopl like Austin, and like to see him pretend to wrestle....

Molly Holly Vs. Lita Lita C'mon, it's why she's back right??!!

Undertaker Vs. Vince Vince The old "Survivor Series screw job" has to happen every year. What better reason for Calloway to ressurect the old Undertaker gimmick than by being screwed by.....Kane!!

Team Angle Vs. Team Lesner Team Angle This was actually a real tough pick here. I'm only going with Angle's team b/c I hope Cena or Benoit gets the pin, and thus a serious main event push!

Bashams Vs. Gurreros Bashams Chavo is prepped and ready for a heel turn, why not at SS. Notorious for controversy, we need some right?

Shane Vs. Kane Kane Proves that no one can stop that monster Kane!!! Until Mark Calloway shows up on RAW as the old 'Taker to finish his "brother" off for good!

Well, we will see how on I am in about 4 hours:emb: See you then!

Q-

Q

qube

Re: Gonna put my ass on the line here...

qube said:
qube's predictions for SS tonight!

HHH Vs. Goldberg HHH duh:rolleyes:

Well I'll be damned, Hunter must want to build Billberg up to be a monster so when he beats him it will look like he is that much more of a badass :rolleyes:

Team Austin Vs. Team Bischoff Team Austin for some reason peopl like Austin, and like to see him pretend to wrestle....[

Wrong again! Maybe Austin will go have another neck surgery so he can come back as a full time wrestler...yay :oh_no:

Molly Holly Vs. Lita Lita C'mon, it's why she's back right??!!

3rd wrong in a row, RAW is throwing some curveballs here. Possibly a Lita heel turn when Matt Hardy joins the RAW roster? Only reason I can see here for Lita loseing.

Undertaker Vs. Vince Vince The old "Survivor Series screw job" has to happen every year. What better reason for Calloway to ressurect the old Undertaker gimmick than by being screwed by.....Kane!!

Easy call there. I finally got one right!!

Team Angle Vs. Team Lesner Team Angle This was actually a real tough pick here. I'm only going with Angle's team b/c I hope Cena or Benoit gets the pin, and thus a serious main event push!

Called that one perfectly! Both Cena and Benoit standing tall at the end. Cena's FU on the Big Slow was fucking awesome:buttrock: Benoit makes Lesnar tap, about time he got another main event push!!!

Bashams Vs. Gurreros Bashams Chavo is prepped and ready for a heel turn, why not at SS. Notorious for controversy, we need some right?

Right again, except for the heel turn. Expect it soon though, the seeds have been planted;)

Shane Vs. Kane Kane Proves that no one can stop that monster Kane!!! Until Mark Calloway shows up on RAW as the old 'Taker to finish his "brother" off for good!

Another easy call here. Even though I hate what has happened to Calloway and Jacobs in recent years, I can't wait to see Kane/Taker at WM20!!

Well, we will see how on I am in about 4 hours:emb: See you then!

Well...4 and 3, not too shabby. RAW writers threw us some curves here, SD was predictable though, overall not the worst PPV this year. I enjoyed the opening match (WTF, why was that the opening card?). One good match is better than most WWE PPV's these days, so I can't complain:emb:

Q-

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Who beat who in the survivor matches individually?

I know Cena beat Big Show, and Lesnar beat Cena but what about the others and the Bischoff-Austin match as well.

FUUMA

Marked Wolf
It was a nice show except for the dudes that smelt like BO next to me, (I guess it comes with the territory). I guess Stone Cold will go to Smackdown. Overall good show except the heels won every match except the Goldberg one. That surprised me as I thought Triple H was for sure gonna win especially after Goldbergs first move was the spear.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
Re: Re: Gonna put my ass on the line here...

qube said:
3rd wrong in a row, RAW is throwing some curveballs here. Possibly a Lita heel turn when Matt Hardy joins the RAW roster? Only reason I can see here for Lita loseing.Q-

rememer what Bischoff sed on raw if Team Austin loose she is fired so that can only mean one thing shes go to smackdown to be with matt

qube said:
: Wrong again! Maybe Austin will go have another neck surgery so he can come back as a full time wrestler...yay :oh_no: Q-

NO book tour

Last edited:
Q

qube

Re: Re: Re: Gonna put my ass on the line here...

redrum666 said:
rememer what Bischoff sed on raw if Team Austin loose she is fired so that can only mean one thing shes go to smackdown to be with matt

Y'know, I still think Matt's coming to RAW. I think that is why he hasn't been on SD, or even Velocity, lately:emb:

Q-

Last edited:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Tora Kouhi said:
Who beat who in the survivor matches individually?

I know Cena beat Big Show, and Lesnar beat Cena but what about the others and the Bischoff-Austin match as well.

Ahem! Let me tell you all what happened:

Team Angle vs. Team Lesner

Before the match began, Hardcore Holly went out of the ring to beat the hell out of Brock Lesnar. Kurt Angle tried to stop Holly but he wouldn't listen to anyone so Angle eliminated him. That got me mad cause he was only out for three minutes. Later on, the match started to trail on. It looked like Angle's team was going to lose until Cena came in and body slammed the Big Show. With that body slam, Cena pinned the Big Show one, two, three.

Cutscene

The coach came out talking about how he got hurt the other night and how he thank his fans for caring for him. He looks around the arena and sees Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. He interviews him and asks him a couple of questions. When Cuban said that he hopes that Austin's team will kick Eric Bishop's team, Bishop walked out and challenged Cuban. Mark beat his ass and started to talk more smack to Bishop until Randy Orton came out and did his special on him (Cuban).

Later on, the Bashem Brothers fought Los Gurreroes. The Gurreroes came out in a lowrider truck with some spinners. I really didn't see the fight cause I went out to go get some food but the Bashem Brothers won the fight.

The Kane and Shane fight was tight.

The Women's title was next with Lita vs. Molly Holly. Lita was out there kicking some serious ass and takin' names. Molly had a few good hits but Lita could have won the match if Molly hadn't cheated. She took the stuffing out of the turnbuckle and made Lita hit with a scissors sweep.

Next, was the match that everyone wanted to see: Austin vs. Bishop. The match was too long for me to remember every little thing but I was disappointed that the Dudley Boyz didn't get the table. Shawn Michales was out there fighting three other people. He almost lost the match when Bishop came out but then Autsin came out and beat him up. Michales fought those three men with every ounce of strength he had left. He almost beat Randy Orton until Batista came out and did his special on him. Orton pinned him 1,2,3.

Austin came out to say his goodbyes. He said "He loved the shit out of us!" Coach came out and sang the na na na na hey hey hey, good bye song. Austin wupped his ass.

The buried alive match was violent. The Undertaker kicked Vince's ass. The dead man hit Vince upside the head on the edge of the shovel and it looked like it hurt real bad. When the Undertaker was about to bury Vince via tractor, Kane, Unexpectly, came out of the tractor and beat up his "brother". He choked slamed the Undertaker into the grave and Vince poured the dirt on him.

The heavyweight championship match was boring. HHH kept on cheating with that damn sledge hammer. Goldberg won though.

All in all, I give that pay per view a B-

Maury V.

Last edited:

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Anyone else catch Raw tonight? It was the usual horrible dribble, but the Rico/Venis match had a startling surprise. I don't mean to sound like a pervert here, but I thought this was noteworthy. Anyway, when Val went up top to deliver the money shot, Miss Jackie tried to pull him down, but Val kicked her off.

When she got up, Lance was standing right behind her and as he stared her down, you could clearly see her right nipple for several seconds. This caught me off guard as the camera men are usually pretty quick to turn away since divas falling out of their tops is a fairly common occurrence. I guess anything really can happen in the WWE! ;)

On a side note though, I think it's great that they had Kane attack Goldberg at the end of the show. I've been waiting for a feud between these two for years now.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
Earthquake said:
Anyone else catch Raw tonight? It was the usual horrible dribble, but the Rico/Venis match had a startling surprise. I don't mean to sound like a pervert here, but I thought this was noteworthy. Anyway, when Val went up top to deliver the money shot, Miss Jackie tried to pull him down, but Val kicked her off.

When she got up, Lance was standing right behind her and as he stared her down, you could clearly see her right nipple for several seconds. This caught me off guard as the camera men are usually pretty quick to turn away since divas falling out of their tops is a fairly common occurrence. I guess anything really can happen in the WWE! ;)

On a side note though, I think it's great that they had Kane attack Goldberg at the end of the show. I've been waiting for a feud between these two for years now.
i missed raw and it would be the one to show the puppies. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo:crying: :blow_top: wow the undertaker and kane on ppv? thats awesome. yeah let kane run on both shows and kick people's asses. :buttrock: and im going to miss smackdown too. and it will show some more puppies i bet. and ill miss it again.:(

wow, seems that some intresting turn of events are happening. especially if qube is saying its allright:make_fac: (got to pick on my buddy there;) ) maybe they'll show rico's fight again.:drool: d'oh well perhaps the vintage undertaker is making a comeback? and what of kane? austin gone for real?!? again? its seems the more popular guys of the ring are persuing other ventures(hogan, the rock for ex.)

Muska

Morden's Lackey
I went to Survivor Series on Sunday and it was an awesome show. I was in my seet at 6: 59. Traffic was brutal. I spent 15 minutes on the exit to The American Airlines Center. I took some good photos, ans I have some mediocre ones on a digital camera. My favorite moment of the night was seeing Jericho wrestle. Another great moment was seeing Mark Cuben get the RKO. The Reason why is because Smack Down gets pre empted a lot because of Maverics games.

After the Show, I went to a bar called Pugslies Library were the wrestling Radio show called Bone Crusher was happening live.

Over all it was an awesome PPV. All the matches were good, especially live. Seeing it on TV does not justify seeing it live.

orochi_lubu said:
i missed raw and it would be the one to show the puppies. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo:crying: :blow_top: wow the undertaker and kane on ppv? thats awesome. yeah let kane run on both shows and kick people's asses. :buttrock: and im going to miss smackdown too. and it will show some more puppies i bet. and ill miss it again.:(

wow, seems that some intresting turn of events are happening. especially if qube is saying its allright:make_fac: (got to pick on my buddy there;) ) maybe they'll show rico's fight again.:drool: d'oh well perhaps the vintage undertaker is making a comeback? and what of kane? austin gone for real?!? again? its seems the more popular guys of the ring are persuing other ventures(hogan, the rock for ex.)

IMHO, the nipple incident on RAW was the best part of the whole show.

And yes, I believe that Austin is now gone for good. I seem to recall an article that I read written by Austin on RAW Magazine (before his comeback into RAW), which stated that Vince wanted Austin back. Austin told Vince that his legs were shot, his neck was still bad, he was not as healthy as he used to be, and that his original contract was going to expire anyway. And Vince told Austin that his contract could resume until it expires from the day of his comback. In other words, Austin could finish the time that was left in his contract and, after its expiration, leave the WWE if he wanted to.

But then again, I could be wrong.

Charles