offical wwe thread

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
What I'm really hoping to see is the return of the 10 Man Survivor Series match from last year.

Who would mark out for these :

RAW : Orton/Benoit/Jericho/Benjamin/HBK VS HHH/Flair/Batista/Edge/Christian

SD! : Angle/Reigns/Jindrak/Suzuki/Dupree VS Show/Eddie/Holly/Rey/RVD

If HBK can't wrestle, take William Regal in his place.

Reality Check

World Hero
DARK ANDY said:
What I'm really hoping to see is the return of the 10 Man Survivor Series match from last year.

If the WWE choses those guys in the 10 Man Survivor Series match than who will main-event?

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
DARK ANDY said:

im also hoping to see a s.d vs raw 5 on 5

as for what you wanted to see if they did that then thered be hardly and title matches

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
punkGuyta said:
im also hoping to see a s.d vs raw 5 on 5

as for what you wanted to see if they did that then thered be hardly and title matches

Well, last year when they did this, the IC Champ and World Tag Champs were in the Raw one (RVD & Dudleys), and in SD!'s match there was the WWE Champion and the US Champ (Lesnar & Show).

Reality Check

World Hero
Bulletnyourass said:
Whats going on with John Cena. He basically lost to Carlito and disappeared.

Phillip

John Cena is going to star in a WWE movie called "The Marine". The WWE made up the story about him being stabbed in a night club to explain his absence.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Reality Check said:
I prefer an Elimation Clamber match to main-event Survivor Series.

Only if Jericho wins. He is the only other wrestler to appear in both ones, and not win it.

If there is a 3rd one, it should have returning HBK, HHH and Y2J, and new to the fold Edge, Benoit and Batista.

Eric would leave Orton out of the match to spite him, and so Jericho would win the 3rd Chamber match, in his 3rd appearance! :D

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Thanks, Dark Andy for posting the Smackdown results. I appreciate it ;)

It looks like I may not be around for awhile since my computer decided to have a meltdown on me this past Wednesday. When I return I don't know...hopefully sooner then later so keep up with the thread and the wrestling news and tidbits and I'll reutun in the near future. Thanks everyone :)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:
Thanks, Dark Andy for posting the Smackdown results. I appreciate it ;)

It looks like I may not be around for awhile since my computer decided to have a meltdown on me this past Wednesday. When I return I don't know...hopefully sooner then later so keep up with the thread and the wrestling news and tidbits and I'll reutun in the near future. Thanks everyone :)

Lots of luck to you, I absolutely HATE it when the old computer goes haywire! :mad:

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
HOLY SHIT!! i just passed by my high school and there was a sign for a wrestling event!! the event is headlined by alot of lucha libres especially rey mysterio and psychosis!! im going, i will try and get some pics tonight.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Reality Check said:
John Cena is going to star in a WWE movie called "The Marine". The WWE made up the story about him being stabbed in a night club to explain his absence.

Thanks. You guys are like walking WWE Encyclopaedias :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: .

Phillip

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
WWE Velocity:

*The Dudley Boyz & WWE Cruiserweight champion Spike Dudley defeated the FBI & Funaki.

*The Big Show pinned Akio.

*Kurt Angle forced Hardcore Holly to tap out with the Ankle Lock.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
got some more game news for you guys

By Colin Vassallo Wrestling-0nline.com

> NEW WWE GAME SHIPS FOR NINTENDO
- In between the lawsuit filed by WWE earlier this week, THQ, Inc., and JAKKS Pacific, Inc., today announced the new WWE game for Nintendo Game Boy Advance titled 'WWE Survivor Series'.

Developed by Natsume, WWE Survivor Series allows players to get in the ring with 16 of the WWE's top Superstars from both RAW and SmackDown! including, John Cena, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio.

An original story mode allows players to fight their way up the ranks and challenge to become the WWE champion. WWE Survivor Series features several WWE PPV's including, WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam and Survivor Series.

Players will also have the ability to challenge friends in 8 match types including Cage, Tag Team and Fatal 4 Way using the GBA Link cable.

Release Date
October 12, 2004

theres some pix of it on ign.com
http://gameboy.ign.com/objects/681/681691.html?ui=gamefinder

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
WWE HEAT RESULTS

The fireworks went off in the arena for the start of Sunday Night Heat and we are hot off the heels of Taboo Tuesday. We now go down to Howard Finkel for the opening match of the night!

Referee: Chris Kay
Rosey vs. Steven Richards

The music of the Hurricane hit in the arena as Rosey made his way to the ring and he will be in one on one action here on Heat against Steven Richards!

The start:

Steven Richards and Rosey locked up and Richards locked in a side headlock. Rosey whipped Richards to the ropes and knocked him down with a shoulder block, which sent Richards to the corner. They locked up again and Richards gave Rosey a wrist lock which was reversed by Rosey into one of his own. Rosey wrenched on the arm of Richards as the fans really got behind Rosey with lots of chants breaking out.

The finish:

Rosey went to the second rope and came off with a huge leg drop to Richards. Rosey then made the cover to pick up the win!

Winner - Rosey

Referee: Jack Doan
Rodney Mack vs. Mike Mondo

The music of Rodney Mack hit in the arena as he made his way to the ring with Jazz and he will be going one on one with Mike Mondo.

The start:

Rodney Mack and Mike Mondo got feace to face, and Mack shoved Mondo. They locked up and Mack backed Mondo to the corner and gave a clean break. They locked up again and Mack locked in a side headlock. Mondo whipped Mack to the ropes, but Mack came back with a shoulder block, which pleased Jazz on the outside. Another lock up, and another side headlock by Mack. Mondo then came back with a series of arm drags to Mack.

The finish:

Rodney Mack scored with the Ghetto Blaster and then made the cover to pick up the win over Mike Mondo.

Winner - Rodney Mack

Referee: Chad Patton
Robert Conway vs. Maven

The music of La Resistance hit in the arena as Robert Conway made his way to the ring with Sylvan Grenier and Robert will be in singles action here on Heat against Maven. Sylvan got on the mic andsang the Canadian National Anthem as usual.

The start:

Robert Conway and Maven locked up and Maven got Conway in a wrist lock. Conway reversed into one of his own and then gave Maven a knee to the gut and a body slam. Maven then fought back with a right hand and the two locked up again with Conway getting Maven in a hammerlock but Maven came back again with a right hand, but then walked right into a forearm shot from Conway.

The finish:

Maven grabbed the flag from Sylvan Grenier and swung at him with it. He then swung at Conway and the referee took the flag away from Maven. Grenier then snuck inside the ring and La Resistance hit the Au Revior on Maven and then Conway made the cover to pick up the win!

Winner - Robert Conway

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
In other news, Edge got married.

Yay, I hope he gets injured in his next match w00t! :buttrock:

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
DARK ANDY said:
In other news, Edge got married.

Yay, I hope he gets injured in his next match w00t! :buttrock:

did he get remarried to the same person or to some one new i did not know he had gotten a divorces in the 1st place :confused:

Reality Check

World Hero
DARK ANDY said:
WWE Velocity:

*The Dudley Boyz & WWE Cruiserweight champion Spike Dudley defeated the FBI & Funaki.

*The Big Show pinned Akio.

*Kurt Angle forced Hardcore Holly to tap out with the Ankle Lock.

Kurt Angle on Velocity? Please me this is a joke?

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Bulletnyourass said:
Thanks. You guys are like walking WWE Encyclopaedias :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: .

Phillip

Hehe...not me though...as Ive been losing interest in WWE as time goes on. Not sure why...but one reason is the split of wrestlers from Raw and Smackdown. I just wish they were brought back together.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
redrum666 said:
did he get remarried to the same person or to some one new i did not know he had gotten a divorces in the 1st place :confused:

I don't know. The article did not specify.

Fukattie

Banned
Sorry I have been here in a while. I had some gayness to deal with in the War Room. But anyway, I was shocked to see Angle on Velocity. I think of Velocity and Heat as AAA as compared to OWV being AA or just A

Last edited:

Reality Check

World Hero
Insaneclown said:
Hehe...not me though...as Ive been losing interest in WWE as time goes on. Not sure why...but one reason is the split of wrestlers from Raw and Smackdown. I just wish they were brought back together.

Bring back the rosters together will be a bad idea at the moment. The WWE overall roster has over 70 wrestlers. If they were brought together everyone won't get the air time they deserve. Plus, do you really want to see Triple H twice a week?