ODYSSEY WITH TERRAONION

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
And then you get to the Divine Hand of the UniBIOS himself offering the best explanation for the hole, and terraonion guy says, "no customs doesn't do that," as if he actually talked to US customs from Spain. And of course old rotard coming in solving nothing and making things worse.

Quality drama.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Glad I sold mine, ticking time bombs these fuckin things. Ultra4thgen prob works at TO which explains the anger.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Really this is all Rot's fault.

Booted Darksoft and the other guy because they "wouldn't play ball with him" if I remember correctly.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
SainT has been at AtariAge but joined here to let us know then rot tried to make
him jump through hoops and SainT left.

Damsco

n00b
Lol, you guys enabled and loved rot's autistic outburst for years, so its not like it was just his fault. Even the linked thread is full of asskissery and agreement

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Lol, you guys enabled and loved rot's autistic outburst for years, so its not like it was just his fault. Even the linked thread is full of asskissery and agreement
probably because nobody wanted their account to be fucked with by the alcoholic midget.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Glad I sold mine, ticking time bombs these fuckin things.
I didn't get that impression about the reliability at all from the "General Consensus" thread. I'm not really concerned about the longterm reliability from my experience so far.

Now, if your point is that support will be non-existent, and the financial investment at stake if one of these things shits the bed, then yeah. There are concerns.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Still makes me wonder why someone hasn't released a bootleg cart that has all the legit ROMs in working order like the XXX in 1 carts.

Instant loading. Quick access menu. Make some bootleg bank.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Are you saying you aren't right now?
giphy.gif

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Still makes me wonder why someone hasn't released a bootleg cart that has all the legit ROMs in working order like the XXX in 1 carts.

Instant loading. Quick access menu. Make some bootleg bank.