Odd looking Puzzle Bobble boards

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
So I just picked up a Puzzle Bobble MVS cart on eBay for $10. It certainly looks good from the outside, and seems to have never been opened, but I've never seen anything like the inside.

It SORT of matches boards on the gotwalls MVS scan site, but also seems vaguely bootleg given the odd ROMS attached.

The boards both seem to be official SNK.

Thoughts?

photo_zpsb9291652.jpg

image_zps794439b7.jpeg

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
There are a lot of SNK conversions for this game but I can say with 99% certainty that you have a boot. Especially given the $10 price tag as this is a very sought after game that is also probably the most bootlegged cart on the MVS. If it's works then just enjoy it, you paid a good price for my favorite Neo game along with BAMA.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
There are a lot of SNK conversions for this game but I can say with 99% certainty that you have a boot. Especially given the $10 price tag as this is a very sought after game that is also probably the most bootlegged cart on the MVS. If it's works then just enjoy it, you paid a good price for my favorite Neo game along with BAMA.

pdp is better.

Pope Sazae

PDP is a very good game, getting that damn crystal can be hard at times. One of the few games of this type where I thought the original was better than the sequel. But better than BAMA? Yosh plz

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Thanks folks! This definitely seems like a bootleg. Oh well! For $10, I don't feel bad about it. I'll fire it up at home tonight and make sure it works.

Pope Sazae

Thanks folks! This definitely seems like a bootleg. Oh well! For $10, I don't feel bad about it. I'll fire it up at home tonight and make sure it works.

With this game don't feel bad about it. I went through a few copies of Bust a Move before I got a legit one, it's pretty much a normal thing to get a boot of this game. Excellent game and I have had many hours of fun with it and Bust a Move Again.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
With this game don't feel bad about it. I went through a few copies of Bust a Move before I got a legit one, it's pretty much a normal thing to get a boot of this game. Excellent game and I have had many hours of fun with it and Bust a Move Again.

And just to be clear, a boot like this can't really hurt my MVS, right? This copy certainly looks like it was used successfully for years.

Pope Sazae

It will not hurt your system at all. Just fire it up and play