Octopus Arcade Stick: Neo Geo Compatibility Unlocked

DanM

n00b
Hursit is awesome and I love what he does. I have one of the Mini Cutes he engineered (reverse engineered?) and it's amazing. I'm actually a backer and in the discord channel, if you can believe it.

This thread though? This ain't it fam. You created an account for no other reason that to post about this stick. You should have waited for somebody to chime in on the n-g situation in the discord when you posted there instead of making your first and probably only thread here to announce this.
It appears so. My old account is inaccessible - so here I am. Hursit is too busy and quite frankly warned me I might not be well received. I posted in our Discord as you suggested a couple of days ago to no avail. So, fam, it ain't it, but I tried. It is what it is.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
This thread though? This ain't it fam. You created an account for no other reason that to post about this stick. You should have waited for somebody to chime in on the n-g situation in the discord when you posted there instead of making your first and probably only thread here to announce this

The only redemption now can be wife pics.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It appears so. My old account is inaccessible - so here I am. Hursit is too busy and quite frankly warned me I might not be well received. I posted in our Discord as you suggested a couple of days ago to no avail. So, fam, it ain't it, but I tried. It is what it is.
The first few replies were actually better than what I expected, so I would just roll with it if I were you. Try not to seriously reply to all the troll posts. They are just posting for laughs. The dildo was a good one.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
So, fam, it ain't it, but I tried. It is what it is.
What's with the snark? Nobody likes advertisements shoved in their face which is the only thing you've been doing since registration, that and getting weird because you got some push back. Should we be worshipping you and all these unknown people in some tryhard trailer?

You need to calm down.

Hans

In my bathroom I pee sitting. No splashing
Goob of the Year
No. This is Ibrahim Gezer, a well respected and award winning Istanbul based actor and movie director. He is playing a character and does not usually smoke cigars. I am unaware if he is a fan of Brazilians but he is usually clean shaven if that helps?
bruh 💀💀

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
What's this invention some kind of "arcade" "stick" based device hmm, there's definitely room in this sparse market for one of those and it won't get lost in a sea of identical products dooo ittt *backs 300k instantly*

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
My advice? Just stick to the "stick" in the discussion.