obvious vg news: western release of HnK Musou to be MORE VIOLENT!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wonder how it will be more violent. Red blood instead of white sweat?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Probably decapitations or just exploding heads in general (as they would fit in with Fist of the Northstar anyway) which are a big no-no in Japan.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Probably decapitations or just exploding heads in general (as they would fit in with Fist of the Northstar anyway) which are a big no-no in Japan.

how are they a no-no when they have movies like Versus or Kuroshiya 1? That country loves campy gore.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
How ironic considering it was the exact opposite with the Genesis game, Last Battle.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I wonder if they will include all the one-liners, and if Rei still undresses women with his fist.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
how are they a no-no when they have movies like Versus or Kuroshiya 1? That country loves campy gore.

I don't know. I base all of my knowledge of world censorship on what SNK/Playmore has done with releases of their games.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c

I'm wondering this as well....although it seems to be the case it makes no sense.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
how violent is the import version? I am all for adding violence in a HNK game if there is none. But it would be lame if it went from pretty violent to comedy level violence.