O. Yashiro's Bounty Thread!!!! WTB various games

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
With the end of this console cycle creeping up, I have decided that I want to go back and either acquire or RE-acquire quite a few games from the last two generations. I am only looking for games that are complete and in full working order. I would love to get some of these in lots but please let me know if you can help me out. I will also be searching these out locally and will do my best to update this thread as I go along. As you can see my feedback is flawless. So dont be afraid to deal with me.

PS3

3D Dot Game Heroes
Afro Samurai FOUND
Asura's Wrath FOUND
Dead Space FOUND
Dead Space 2 FOUND
Dead Space 3
Dragon's Crown
El Shaddai
Enslaved FOUND
Fist of the North Star: Kens Rage 2 (European)
inFamous & inFamous 2
God of War Collection
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete
Heavy Rain FOUND
Injustice: Gods Among Us
L.A. Noire
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Max Payne 3
Ni No Kuni
Neverdead
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1&2
Ninja Gaiden 3
No More Heroes Paradise
Resident Evil: Revelations
Resonance of Fate
Silent Hill Downpour
Splatterhouse
Tomb Raider
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
WWE All Stars
Zone of the Enders HD FOUND

Battle Fantasia
Bullet Witch FOUND
Bully
Condemned 1-2
Dead Rising 1,2,Off the Record
Inversion
Ninety-Nine Nights FOUND
Ninety-Nine Nights 2
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
Samurai Shodown Sen

PS2

Batman: Vengeance FOUND
Beat Down
Blood will Tell
Bloody Roar 4
Bouncer
Bujingai FOUND
Capcom Fighting Evolution
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence FOUND
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Death by Degrees FOUND
Def Jam Vendetta & Fight for N.Y.
Drakengard 1-2 FOUND
The Getaway 1-2 FOUND
Gradius 3-5 FOUND
Grand Theft Auto (all PS2 entries)
Grandia 2-3
Gungrave 1-2 FOUND
Kill.Switch FOUND
Killer 7
Mark of Kri FOUND
Maximo 1-2
Megaman X Collection
Megaman Anniversary Collection FOUND
Nightshade
Red Dead Revolver FOUND
Rise of the Kasai
Shinobi
Urban Reign FOUND
Victorious Boxers 1-2
Winback 1-2

Wii

A Boy & His Blob
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Castlevania Judgement
Madworld
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Muramasa The Demon Blade
No More Heroes 2
Punch Out!!
Sin & Punishment 2
Tatsunoko vs Capcom

GC

Bloody Roar Primal Fury
Ikaruga FOUND
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Luigi's Mansion
Second Sight

I will be adding more to this list as I go along. But help me out guys!!!!

O.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
are you still located in the triangle?

I've seen alot of these off and on at Edward Mckay and they are usually for very decent prices, you should check em out when you get a sec:)

good luck in your hunt buddy!

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Actually thats one of the places I was gonna check!!!! I was in town last week for TFC: The Fall Classic, and wanted to go buy there but I was so busy with the tournament I didnt have time. But I will be going by there on my next day off.

O.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@O.Yashiro...

Not in the US, but just wanted to say... that's a great list of games there. I have a lot of those myself (PAL). Good luck with hunt dude.

Urban Reign is so forgotten about, it's painful. The 4P is great in that game. I wish Namco had made more...

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey. I Have a few games from your wanted list. I am not looking to sell anything but I would love to trade if Possible. I am looking for JP PS1, JP PS2, JP GB-DS Pocket Monsters games.

If you have any of that LMK and i'll let ya know what I got and maybe we could do something. If not no big deal...dont worry about it and good luck on your search.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I got the PMs guys, I will answer asap. Im currently at work, but will be able to get them when all my patients have settled down for the night.

O.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
:up:

also found a few titles over the weekend, at mom and pop shops/sellers here. will be updating bounty list ASAP. will also get on top of pms. thanks guys.

O.

camperdarB

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following games from your lists:

PS3 - 3D Dot Game Heroes, Dead Space, inFamous 1 & 2, God of War Collection, and Resonance of Fate
PS2 - Maximo & Maximo vs Army of Zin, Mega Max X Collection, and Shinobi

However, account not yet activated so can't send any PMs. Been just over a full month now, any idea how long it usually takes? :confused:

vagabond

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Don't bother, this guy doesn't respond to PMs anyway.

I have the following games from your lists:

PS3 - 3D Dot Game Heroes, Dead Space, inFamous 1 & 2, God of War Collection, and Resonance of Fate
PS2 - Maximo & Maximo vs Army of Zin, Mega Max X Collection, and Shinobi

However, account not yet activated so can't send any PMs. Been just over a full month now, any idea how long it usually takes? :confused:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Don't bother, this guy doesn't respond to PMs anyway.

I really hope you are being sarcastic, because my feedback score says something otherwise. I work nights and I have a 1 year old, so get over yourself because I didnt answer you immediately. Besides, I plainly state in my updates that I will try to get to everything as I go along. I am not just going to jump on a deal without comparing prices and cross referencing from other sites and sources.

Dont derail my thread with this sort of bs please. Thanks for putting yourself on my "do not deal with" list.

O.

vagabond

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I really hope you are being sarcastic, because my feedback score says something otherwise. I work nights and I have a 1 year old, so get over yourself because I didnt answer you immediately. Besides, I plainly state in my updates that I will try to get to everything as I go along. I am not just going to jump on a deal without comparing prices and cross referencing from other sites and sources.

Dont derail my thread with this sort of bs please. Thanks for putting yourself on my "do not deal with" list.

O.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I see that you have a great feedback score and that my particular case is probably the exception. I just checked my PM box and I had sent you a list on the 26th of September. You responded once asking a price which I then responded to, then I heard nothing from you at all. We're now in November. I believe the President himself could have found time within the five weeks between then and now to at least send a "no thank you" or a "hey, that's a little high for me, can you come down a bit?" to someone who was nice enough to dig through his collection and sell you a bulk of games at a discount. How do you ever expect to have time to even play these titles with an obviously overwhelming schedule such as yours?

Last edited:

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I've got the following titles:

Condemned 1
Dead Rising 1

Wii
A Boy & His Blob

GC
Luigi's Mansion

Shoot me a PM with an offer of PP or trade when you've got time.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Vagabond: Maybe we are off to a bad start. I can admit my fault in taking so long to respond, and for that I will apologize. But I also dont get on daily, or sometimes weekly. I appreciate your effort in going through your collection to look up what you did. But after some research and local shopping, I was able to find a few titles and your asking price was not workable for me. I opted to do this in public so it could be seen I am not placing sole blame on you and to quell any issues between us possibly.

Im also collecting titles again because awhile back I fell on some hard times and was forced to sell off a considerable amount of my collection just to keep a roof. I have since finished nursing school, settled into my career, and became a father. So while I do intend to play these games over time, its more for personal satisfaction.

oldschool: are all those titles complete?

Last edited: