NucaCola, I need to ask you something

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Looks like you already know this game. At least in the newer ones, the first part of the game involves you having to move out of your parents' basement.

True Story.

I hope you're fucking with me, never heard of these

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I hope your fucking with ME! How can you not know of Fallout?

1) a wife
2) 2 kids < 5
3) not interested in stuff after DC/PS2/Xbox/GC era
4) chores
5) have a FT job w/ responsibilities
6) have a life

NucaCola

Rugal's Thug
1) a wife
2) 2 kids < 5
3) not interested in stuff after DC/PS2/Xbox/GC era
4) chores
5) have a FT job w/ responsibilities
6) have a life
The first three Fallout games came out on pc during the late 90's. That was before PS2/XBOX/GC.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I'm with you dogg, never played any of these games either.

Shoot, I have the first two that I got for free from some sale and I still have not played them.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Y'all are missing out big time.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The first three Fallout games came out on pc during the late 90's. That was before PS2/XBOX/GC.

I typically don't consider Tactics as a core game. Its a spin-off kinda in the same vein as Xcom or Crusader. Plus, Tactics came out in 2001. :p

I can understand someone not knowing about the games. It is primarily a PC game. and some people just aren't, or weren't, into PC games.

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
I was going to agree with joecommando and say none then I say this

Skyrim is my favorite fallout game.

Yes, Skyrim is the best out of the series, I don't care for the Elder Scroll games with Guns like Fall Out, Fall Out 2, Fall Out HD and Fall Out "The Developers are fucking Lazy Edition" (New Vegas)
Fall out 2 is slightly better than getting Leprosy and Syphilis from the same 3rd world country whore. Liking New Vegas should be a crime punishable by 25 years in prison and being put on the sex offenders list.

You could at least post this in the right sub forum.

Damn n00bs.
Agreed

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Yes, Skyrim is the best out of the series, I don't care for the Elder Scroll games with Guns like Fall Out, Fall Out 2, Fall Out HD and Fall Out "The Developers are fucking Lazy Edition" (New Vegas)
Fall out 2 is slightly better than getting Leprosy and Syphilis from the same 3rd world country whore. Liking New Vegas should be a crime punishable by 25 years in prison and being put on the sex offenders list.

Aren't you a barrel of fucking laughs?

Fallout = Elder Scrolls with guns... Fallout 3 felt like sci-fi oblivion, but apart from that the two series' are obviously different. You know what, I'm not even going to start.