NOTE ABOUT GUNSMITH

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by A_Sombra:
Hate to break it to you, Magitek, but somebody is rumourmongering here and this is the forum for rumours. As for whether you believe it, well, let the reader make what he wants of it.

jethrek, he takes the war-room seriously because certain people on this site said they take it seriously. <Shrug> all I don't like about the warroom is the annoying "unregistered user" flooding and the spamming. Spamming is an orochinagi tradition I could happily do away with. The "unregistered user" shit is a NG.com tradition that I could happily do away with too.

So this forum details childish school yard rumors instead of SNK rumors?

A_Sombra

New Challenger
Black Hayato wrote:

> So this forum details childish school yard rumors instead of SNK rumors?

Well, it just says any "news or rumors that surface" on the description. So, like the biggest hunk of shit in the septic tank of chatrooms all across the web, I hereby declare that this rumour has surfaced.

Dog

World Soccer '96
Holy crap, I didn't read anything any of you guys said, but, shiiit; that Gunsmith dude is a real wanker.

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by A_Sombra:
Black Hayato wrote:

> So this forum details childish school yard rumors instead of SNK rumors?

Well, it just says any "news or rumors that surface" on the description. So, like the biggest hunk of shit in the septic tank of chatrooms all across the web, I hereby declare that this rumour has surfaced.

I personally dont want to hear stupid he did this rumors. I'd rather hear about gaming news like the stinger report.

But some of you guys seen to fixated on Gun like he's a teen idol, you need to hear the latest on.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Well being an IRCop is something like moderating so I might want to offer advice on this. If you're going to Ban someone, do it with good reason and don't Ban anyone who doesn't deserve it. Also if this person happens to know another Op or Mod in this case then that Mod should talk to the other Mod about the problem and try to resolve it.

Gunsmith: If you edited Posts from other users then that was a big No no. Moving the Posts would have been better and you would not be catching this shit-storm as it is right now.

Overall you have a problem with another User who's was originally a part of Neo-Geo.com/ forums for Orochinagi.com came here, Then you should have spoken to Mouse Master or Shawn or any of the other Original Mods and let them try to deal with it. I'm not saying you're totally at fault becuase you're not, But you being a Mod or Admin in this case should KNOW better than to add fuel to a fire. Not much else to say expect I hope things pan out for you and maybe you'll realize that some users won't think some of the stuff you do as an Admin is funny. Laters...

BonusKun

------------------
Wait until you see me go into 'Serious' Mode