Not A Match - Struggle! - Get well soon, Rot

Marek

Banned
Man I really feel bad about some of the things I said when we were fighting recently.

I definitely wouldn't have said 90% of the things I said the way I said them if I had known about all this.

Puts things into perspective I suppose.

Love you rotter. Hang tough pal.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Man I really feel bad about some of the things I said when we were fighting recently.

I definitely wouldn't have said 90% of the things I said the way I said them if I had known about all this.

Puts things into perspective I suppose.

Love you rotter. Hang tough pal.

Poppy you deserve some recognition for this. To be able to forgive and drop a grudge and even offer support to a guy you were raging on is really commendable and deserves respect, and this isn't the first time you've done this. You have a true character.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Poppy you deserve some recognition for this. To be able to forgive and drop a grudge and even offer support to a guy you were raging on is really commendable and deserves respect, and this isn't the first time you've done this. You have a true character.

Poppy lays it on strong sometimes, but he's not a monster. Good dude.

I feel bad about going after Rot too, If I would have been clued in about what he was going through I would have understood it better.

How are ya Rot?

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Poppy lays it on strong sometimes, but he's not a monster. Good dude.

I feel bad about going after Rot too, If I would have been clued in about what he was going through I would have understood it better.

How are ya Rot?

It's the ability to separate forum bullshit from real life issues that dictates how long you'll stay here for.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Definitely. Hope things are still going well, Rot. I know from some friends that have been through this that there are good weeks, bad weeks, and absolutely hell weeks. I saw you say in the NeoGeoLand thread that you were having a shitty week :( Hope a better one arrives soon. We're all pulling for you.