No video with msv, just sound .... HELP !!!!

ProToSs

n00b
hello! :buttrock:

sorry for my English, but I am French and I and not found an
answer my problem has which and:

I have a slot mv1fz, I have the sound but not the image :conf: ... somebody
has a suggestion. i play on a tv and the slot is consolized without supergun...

thank you :) :buttrock:

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
You have sound but no video?

That's odd. It's usually the other way round.

Did you consolize the system yourself?

Has it worked before or have you recently bought it and this is the first time you've tried it?

Does it output raw RGB or does it have a video converter? (if it was consolized in France, it will probably be RGB).

I would suggest checking all the solder joints on the edge connector, give them a little (little) tug and make sure they are all secure.
Check your video cable with a multimeter (or wiggle it with the system 'on') just to make sure there are no breaks in the wire.

Examine the board closely and make sure there are no foreign objects on it.

If none of the above works, things could get awfully technical.

ProToSs

n00b
RE

Not I received it modified and the first time that I put in ON
position I had this problem :( and I am has reunion island but it is france
Thank you for your help Gummy Bear ;) i will go verify that today, other question i see a poti of 5k on the signal video sync :conf:

thanks.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Most likely, you have the same problem as here, assuming you are using it through a scart (euroconnector) conexion using RGB to your TV:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123467

Your TV "not switching" to RGB is the most likely problem. Check if you can force it to RGB by using your remote. If not, the most likely cause is that the TV needs to have +5V in one concrete pin of the scart in order to switch to RGB, and your cosnolized 1-slot doesn't have it wired in its scart video output and should be added.

Try it in another TV if possible.

Last edited:

ProToSs

n00b
I have a 5V on the pin 16 of the scart (blanking) that is the good pin ?? :spock:

thanks.